Provincial Admin/Finance Officer Expired
Provincial Admin/Finance Officer
|Title:||Provincial Admin/Finance Officer|
|Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Exp.:||2015-11-02-(4 Yearss Ago)|
|Organization:||ILF-Afghanistan | About ILF-Afghanistan|
|Work Experience:||3 Years|
• Make plan (schedule) for the work of his/her subordinates on daily, weekly, monthly basis.
• Maintaining of update inventory list of related office
• Maintaining of proper record of all financial documents ,incoming and outgoing letters , contracts , attendance sheet and other official documents
• Preparing of attendance sheet and sending of attendance report to main office monthly basis
• Preparing a of weekly report
• Typing of defense statement and other official letters.
• Registration of new cases
• Preparing Data base report and sending to related section in Main office
• Updating of related office data base at least once a month with close cooperation of Data and development section of main office
• Purchasing of office needed material according to the ILF-Financial Policy
• To take care of accommodation arrangements for the ILF-A visiting guests/staff.
• Arrangement of office vehicles for staff official trips
• Checking of vehicles Log books
• To make sure that healthy food and tea is prepared for the staff
Local Applicants/and Female are Highly motivated
Typing (Pashto/Dari and English) Skill, Database skill, Reporting skill
• Degree holders and Diploma in Business & Administration or Accounting are preferable
Duties & Responsibilities
The Admin and Finance officer types all the defense statement , other related official letters , maintains proper record of incoming, outgoing letters , contracts and other official documents , keeps up date inventory list and date base record , sends the financial , data and development , attendance reports and other official information and documents on due to relevant sections of main office , keeps close and cooperative relation with office head , technical staff and supervise performance of all Admin section staff . Local candidates are preferable.
| ILF-A is an equal opportunity employer offering fair salary and benefits package. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of referees (including telephone and email address).|
Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and states the applied position in the email subject or on the left hand-side of the envelope. Interested candidates are invited to submit the applications before 2nd November, 2015 to ILF- Afghanistan-Administrative & HR Management Department:
ILF-Afghanistan House # 558 Street # 5, Qala-e-Fatullah Kabul Afghanistan. we prefer online submission of CV to: [email protected]
Contact Person: Parviz Ahmad "Ghafarzay"