|Title:|| Provincial Coordinator|
|Duration:||1 year with 3 months probation period|
|Exp.:|| 2018-05-19-(8 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per Organization Salary Policy|
|Organization:|| SEEO | About SEEO|
|Work Experience:||5 Years|
Have university degree in relevant fields
have at least 5 years of work experience in relevant field
- Upon prior approval of the planning take operational decisions in line with the project annual plan
- Able to organize and train local community members.
- Manage large flow of information and make it available to wider program team.
- Propose strategic changes for the program if deemed necessary and advice on the overall program development
- Organize the office autonomously in line with the management guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve the expected results and objectives as outlined in the Project Strategy
- Ensure in a professional efficient and effective manner the execution of the tasks outlined in these ToRs.
- Provide guidance and support to collaborators to achieve the expected results.
- Respect and defend the values and principles of the organization.
1- Coordination and Networking
- Coordinate all provincial activities with all program stakeholders at the provincial level.
- Network with concerned government authorities CDC and NGOs at provincial levels.
2- Community Development
- Mobilize and train the newly selected communities through arranging meeting and ensure that the community elect their representative
- Support the work of elected community members elected community members
- Develop and implement all training activities for the targeted projects Make sure that developed training materials are appropriate-especially for community members with low literacy.
3- Project Cycle
- Elaborate monthly and weekly plan
- Implement program activities at the provincial level according to the plan and advise staff and stakeholders monitor and evaluate all activities.
- Negotiate with CDCs Shuras other community members and Government officials to achieve a maximum possible outcome of the project activities.
- Collects and compiles monitoring data from the provincial office and forward it to the central office in Kabul
- In collaboration with PM and M&E staff make certain that all program activities are documented according to the M&E system
4- Finances and Administration
- Contribute to the elaboration of budgets and plan the expenditures accordingly.
- Oversee the procurement of goods locally.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly budget forecast for approval to the PM
- Keep records and a professional filing system for program general administration and finances;
- Ensure that confidentiality and right of privacy is maintained with regard to the collected data.
- Supervise all staff to perform well.
- Train and coach field staff.
- Control the attendance and performance of the program staff at the provincial level. .
6-Reporting and Knowledge Sharing
- Produce narrative reports on projects monitored in the field.
- Prepare monthly reports to the program manager and attend formal meetings with the Government Authorities.
- Prepare half-yearly and yearly project reports of provincial activities.
- Assist the Program Manager in networking coordination and liaison with government and other agencies; on provincial level.
- Provides prompt and accurate reply to the queries put by program management.
- Assist in capitalizing experiences and sharing successes and important lessons learnt.
7. Complementary Tasks (upon prior request and time availability)
Replace other staff during their absence
Apply: Send your CV to [email protected]
|Email:|| [email protected]|