• University degree in psychology or other relevant degree with experience in mental health
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in ToT training developing manuals and guidelines including knowledge of protection
• Experience on working for shelters and/or shelter management would be an asset
• Be able to create presentations and deliver clearly • Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to complete tasks within a set time frame;
• Strong work ethics and commitment to psychosocial issues • Impressive communication presentation and interpersonal skills. • Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Team player
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities
• Language skills: Fluent in written and spoken Dari English will be an asset
• Computer skills: (word Excel PowerPoint).
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Development of a training manual/Material:
The consultant will develop a comprehensive training manual in close cooperation and collaboration with DAWEO trainers. In this regard the consultant will prepare a psychosocial package based on
his/her knowledge and expertise as well as in close discussion with DAWEO management and trainers. Furthermore DAWEO will provide previous training material and other relevant resources available. He/she will develop 1 psychosocial training package in Dari. The consultant will also support the DAWEO trainers in developing a training manual for relevant government stakeholders.
2. Capacity Building:
The consultant will provide professional and skillful trainings to DAWEO trainers based on identified training needs. The consultant will also train the DAWEO trainers on how to apply the newly developed training manual and its forms using a participatory approach and basing it on a HRBA approach.
3. Report and Recommendation:
At the end of the assignment the consultant will prepare a written report in English. The report should contain an assessment on DAWEO’s previous training materials as well as a description of the new psychosocial package developed.
The interested candidates should submit their application letter with CV and with three references to [email protected] Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.