• At least 5-7 years of experience working on vocational education in any challenging context.
• Excellent understanding of Education particularly in the context of conflicting countries like Afghanistan.
• Sound knowledge on global and national policies and guidelines of CBE education and child labor issues.
• Experience in using established inter-agency standards and guidelines on CBE education.
• Proven experience of capacity building of staff and partners on Education concepts standards policy and practices.
• Ability to take necessary action/work under pressure.
• Must be a confident communicator and presenter with excellent written and spoken English.
• Ability to work facilitate and lead a multi-cultural team.
• Expert in developing innovative strategies
• Organizational Capacity Building
• Community Development Interventions
• Report writing skill
Duties & Responsibilities
Prepare quarterly and yearly work plan based on project’s milestone activity to implement and execute in 10 provinces in Afghanistan.
Ensure the quality of education by the establishing Community Based Schools (CBS) including PNGOs among 10 provinces in Afghanistan.
Ensuring staff and teachers development and ensure materials by visiting CBS.
Ensuring child protection issues by visiting CBS observing and follow upping the refresher.
Develop the quality of staff by providing staff meeting and need based training.
Observe and follow up refresher training and provide necessary support for better improvement.
Ensure workshops to develop the capacity and skill of teachers Project Organizers District Mangers and Master Trainers.
Prepare the guidelines grade change training modules refresher training modules documentation under CBS related activities and project requirements and assist to implement in 10 provinces.
Collect the data and information from 10 provinces as per milestone-based activities and help to prepare report and compile.
Ensure work environment in office by providing openness and gender awareness. Ensure the safety of team members from any harm abuse neglect harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
Practice promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place encourage others to do so
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department BRAC Afghanistan Haji Mir Ahmad Street Baharistan Karte parewan Kabul Afghanistan.
To apply please click on the below link: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/quality-assurance-manager-re-announce
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 17 June 2021
BRAC is committed to safeguard children young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse