At least three ’ experience in the relevant f Years
Qualification from a medical institute
• At least three years’ experience in the relevant field
• EPHS experience will be an additional asset
• Good communication and interpersonal sill
• Must be fluent in local language especially (Pashto)
• Understanding of English language is desirable
• Good team work spirit
Duties & Responsibilities
• To manage all x-ray activities.
• To control the electricity and other parts of x-ray machine.
• Taking of x-rays in proper system and avoidance of X-ray films wastage.
• Make monthly report and balance of used films.
• Counsel and educate patients the family and community in relevant areas of health.
• Obtain specialized assistance as necessary (consultation or referral).
• Share knowledge skill and expertise with medical midwifery and nursing students.
• Follow & established departmental policies procedures and objectives; continuous quality improvement initiative
• Participate in provision of 24-hour six-day maternity service which may require evening night.
• Attending all necessary meeting workshop and training.
• Identify and report immediately any problem which interferes in the delivery of services
• Participate in weekly meeting of health facility to share information and discuss the program progress
• Order all necessity of x-ray department on time to the line manager.
• Use uniform while on duty
• Participate in weekly meeting of health facility to share information and discuss the program progress.
Applicants meeting the above requirements are requested to submit a cover letter along with their CV and the names of three references electronically to [email protected] no later than December 28 2018
Important Notes: 1.Please quote the Vacancy Number as the Subject of the e-mail when sending your application. 2.Supporting documents e.g. diplomas recommendation letters identification card(s) etc. are not required at this stage therefore not to be sent along with the application. 3.Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further assessment.