Bachelor Degree in Business Administration Public Administration Economic Management science or any other related field (Masters Preferred) • 5 years of professional working experience with NGOs and Governmental Organizations • Knowledge of Supply Management Delegation Staffing Managing Processes Supervision Developing Standards Promoting Process Improvement Inventory Control Reporting Skills • knowledge of office administration • Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop an action plan based on job description.
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures
• Controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
• Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention protection retrieval transfer and disposal of records.
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems layouts and equipment procurement.
• Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures;
• Measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Design filing systems
• Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
• Define procedures for record retention
• Perform other related duties as required according to the laws and regulations.
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 13/ Nov /2018 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU/Office Manager must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest. Ministry of Mines and Petroleum Project Support Unit (PSU) Attention: Development Projects HR Unit 4th floor Mail Building Ministry of Mines and Petroleum at Abdul Haq Square. Cell phone: +93 (0) 790 701 801 only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.