Regional Admin/Logistics Assistant (Herat)
|Title:|| Regional Admin/Logistics Assistant (Herat)|
|Duration:||Till end of December 2020 (extendable)|
|Exp.:|| 2020-10-06-(2 Weeks From now)|
|Salary:||NTA Salary Scale Grade F|
|Organization:|| Cordaid | About Cordaid|
|Education:||Bachelors Degree in Business Administration management or relevant fields.|
|Work Experience:||Minimum 2 of progressive experience in Logis Years|
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration management or relevant fields.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive experience in Logistics and administration field.
- Fluency in English Dari /Pashtu written and spoken with Good communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and capacity.
- Ability to take initiatives and pursue work proactively without being intensively supervised
- Computer knowledge at an operational level uses Ms. Office standard software
- Having IT skill is an asset
Duties & Responsibilities
Background Information - Job-specific
- Proper Maintenance of Cordaid Office and Guest House
- Ensure that records maintained and or managed for the fixed assets and other inventories
- Facilitate and coordinate with the colleagues visitors guests in organizing and or conducting of any meetings appointments seminars and or workshops in and or outside of the Office
- Providing routine administrative support
- Maintain an accurate and complete filing system for project and Office documents and correspondence
- Provide direct support to the Operation sections on a routine basis with management oversight of the DevCO Project as well as other administrative activities
- Assist with routine follow-up action on support issues including Regional HR Finance Procurement and Logistics as required.
- Ensure drivers are recording correctly their daily / weekly trip reports
- Ensure all fuel consumption is monitored.
- Facilitate and supervise the transportation arrangements for the Office
- Assesses and organizes logistics in terms of transport requirements receipt handling storage and distribution of relief items and establishes
- Ensure assets are entered into asset list/database.
- Ensure all assets are labelled and asset movement is recorded in asset list
- Ensure all inventory items are labelled and movement is recorded in inventory list
- Ensure consistent coordination as delegated by Line Manager on Logistics and Admin support.
- Prepare and keep all kinds of logistical and or administrative forms templates and documents for liquidations recordings and filing
- Provide the request lists of stationary refreshments and other needed items on monthly basis for further actions.
- Store and distribute the stationary items refreshments and or other office needed items on properly and timely manner.
- Report all Logistic and Administrative constraints / issues to Line Manager.
- Plan stock for efficiency in both operations and capacity.
- Support to establish a detailed procurement program plan to determine appropriate specifications of required items according to established
- Assist in ICT related works
- Any other assignment that can reasonably be asked by line manager.
- Please note that the closing date is midnight Kabul time.
- Applications should include a motivation letter and an extensive CV in English including the contact details of at least three professional references in one PDF file.
- Please write the job title on the subject line of your email.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified.
|Email:|| [email protected]|