Regional Coordinator (for Central Zone)
|Title:|| Regional Coordinator (for Central Zone)|
|Duration:||One Year Extendable|
|Exp.:|| 2019-04-23-(5 Days From now)|
|Salary:||As per organization policy|
|Organization:|| HealthNet TPO | About HealthNet TPO|
|Education:||MD Graduate from a recognized faculty|
|Work Experience:||Five Years|
- Having MD degree from recognized medical faculty (MPH is preferable)
- At least 5 years full time experience of working in project management specially training projects.
- To be fluent in writing and speaking Pashto Dari and English languages.
- Ability to work on computer office program and know regard data base maintenance.
- Ability to work long hours often under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Planning Monitoring supportive supervision and reporting skill.
- Ability to travel to the all target provinces/districts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee and implement the planned project activities in coordination with the National Coordinator and training teams
- Manage and monitor district level training activities according to plans
- Assign tasks to and oversee the activities of Regional Admin/Finance Assistants
- Extend support to training teams in technical administrative and coordination issues
- Participate in PHCC meetings of the province where trainings are in progress
- Oversee financial transactions and reports of the relevant region on monthly basis and report to country office
- Prepare technical report on monthly and quarterly basis and submit them to National Coordinator
- Review monthly planning and activities and prepare strategies for unachieved targets
- Help training teams in scheduling for delayed sessions
- Security situation analysis and providing B plan for high risk districts.
- Sharing and coordinating trainees list with relevant PPHD BPHS EPHS and Education department.
- Conducting orientation sessions on regional and provincial level for all stake holders.
- Receive review and compile project data from training teams
- Coordinate activities with provincial and district stakeholders
- Develop strategies for support during critical situation
- Help in solving province and district level problems arising during project implementation
- Provide timely feedback to project staff
- Establishment of coordination network with stakeholders on regional and provincial level.
- Traveling to every target province where training is going on weekly base.
- Preparation of mission report providing action plan and follow up plan for it.
- Tracking of conducting trainings with provincial/local authorities through direct observation remote monitoring and face to face meeting.
- Check of all technical and financial documents on provincial and regional level and providing feedbacks for relevant staff.
- Direct observation of training sessions providing support and feedback of facilitators and co-facilitators.
- Check and maintain of data base on regional level.
- Exit interview with trainees regard trainings satisfaction.
- Payments verification for trainees via direct monitoring documents review and phone calls.
Interested and qualifiedcandidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and apply Via E-mail to [email protected]
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed;
Country office Address
HNO: 003 Main St: 005 Sello Road DehNaw _Dehbori District 03
Contact#: + (93)0202510840
|Email:|| [email protected]|