|Duration:||One-Year with possibility of extension|
|Exp.:||2018-10-25-(6 Days From now)|
|Salary:||As per AGAH salary policy|
|Organization:||Afghanistan Global Link and Analysis Hub Organization |About Afghanistan Global Link and Analysis Hub Organization|
|Education:||Education: Bachelor degree master is preferred in business administration economics and statistics|
|Work Experience:||3- Research Background Years|
Bachelor’s degree in Economics Business Administration Statistics or closely related fields.
At least 3-5 years of relevant experience preference will be given to candidates with additional years of experience.
Fluent in written and spoken Dari/Pashto and English languages.
Competency with Microsoft Office programs such as Word Excel and PowerPoint having knowledge of SPSS would be a plus competency.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct research using appropriate tools with the aim of providing objective analysis on policy issues
- Contribute in preparation of written reports papers and memos to the concerned authorities and General Director
- Develop data collection instruments for research projects
- Utilize analytical tools such as Spreadsheets SPSS and STATA to analyse and interpret data
- Supervise research assistants in collecting data and doing literature review for research projects
- Contribute in building an integrated database on current economic issues
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sector analysis reports of construction agriculture telecom and manufacturing
- Produce research material for publication on website
Present findings and conclusion of the research after successful conduct of the tasks
Produce authentic and reliable results and findings
Make sure results are developed and presented with reliable SPSS software
- Form a comprehensive monthly and yearly agenda of topics on economic sectors to be studied
- Deliver formal presentations to various types of audiences as required
- Develop contacts within government organizations business community at large and policy research
Organizations to keep current with public policy issues
- Any other task may assigned based on requirement.
Candidates shall send their most recent CV along with a cover letter to email address provided below. The PDF file must not exceed of 5 MB. Write vacancy number in the subject of your email. Emails without vacancy number in the subject line will not be shortlisted for interview.
Note: No phone calls or reference are entertained the AGAH believes in merit and provide equal employment opportunity to all those who have the abilities to meet standards and criteria of the AGAH defined policy for employment.