|Title:|| RH Officer|
|Exp.:||2019-01-21-(2 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per Organization salary Scale Policy|
|Organization:||Organization for Health Promotion and Management(OHPM) |About Organization for Health Promotion and Management(OHPM)|
|Education:||Medical Doctor MPH preferred|
|Work Experience:||At least 3 work experience in management of Years|
· Medical Doctor (MD) four years of full experience in managing BPHS project
· Proven communication skills in English language
· Training in Reproductive Health MCH and Family planning project management and report writing
· Adequacy for the assignment
· Proficiency in computer skills and programs
Duties & Responsibilities
Develop awareness in people regarding RTI /STDs and improve skills of staff on how to Manage RTI STDs and prevention of HIV/aids.
· Improve skills of staff and develop awareness in people regarding early detection of breast and cervical cancer.
· Develop awareness for mothers on breast-feeding weaning food EPI and malnutrition through health education sessions.
· Supervise health facilities on regular base.
· Improve family planning programs and in order to distribution contraceptive to the health facilities.
· Improve management of menopause and pre menopause.
· Check analyze RH and HMIS activities on monthly basis.
· Provide monthly report of MCH activities of the related project
· Prevent neonatal and maternal morbidity and mortality by providing clean delivery kits and avoiding complications by establishing a referral system.
· Improve safe mother-hood by giving on job training and conducting refresher training course.
· Create awareness in the people regarding the TT vaccine.
· Identify and report immediately any problem which interfere in the delivery of services or in achieving the program objectives to his/her immediate supervisor
· Perform any other tasks as assigned by line supervisor
Application submission: Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter with updated CV to OHPM HR department only via Email.
Email: [email protected]
Note: please add the title of position on which you applied for in the Subject line of your email.