Sales & Marketing Manager
|Title:||Sales & Marketing Manager|
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||As per PayPol salary policy|
|Organization:||PayPol Software Solution|
|Work Experience:||4 Years|
· Bachelor degree BBA.
· Qualified chartered marketer.
· Strong analytical and project management skills.
· Confident and dynamic personality.
· Strong creative outlook.
· Read write speak English fluently Pashto and Dari.
· Computer skills; such as office package.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
· Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
· Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
· Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
· Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
· Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
· Manage and improve lead generation campaigns measuring results.
· Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
· Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
· Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
· Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
· Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
· Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
· Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
· Managing with the production of marketing materials including leaflets posters and flyers - this can involve writing and proofreading copy and liaising with designers and printers;
· Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials;
· Maintaining and updating mailing databases;
· Organizing and attending events and exhibitions;
· Carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand brand positioning and awareness;
· Evaluating marketing campaigns;
· Monitoring competitor activity;
· Providing quotes and preparing contracts for different clients.
· analyzing pricing positions;
· Contributing to and developing long-term marketing plans and strategies;
· Assisting in the delivery of approved strategies;
· Delivering of invoices to clients and collecting the payments and depositing to the relevant accounts.
Interested should submit their CVs via Email and in the subject line should write the job number : PSS-004