Security Guard Expired
|Exp.:||2018-07-18-(4 Months Ago)|
|Organization:||Save the Children |About Save the Children|
|Education:||High school graduate|
|Work Experience:||2 related experience Years|
Being graduated from high school or at least secondary school being able to read and write local language. At least two years’ experience of working as security guard with INGOs. Physically fitted energetic active and healthy. Work under pressure and being able to work long hours.
· Age range between 20-40 Years old
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
· Familiar with usage of communication equipment such as UHF VHF.
· Good personality and good communication skill. Preferably worked in police military sector.
· Free from all communicable diseases and in good general health without physical defects or abnormalities which would interfere with the performance of any guard duty.
· Able to perform physical tasks associated with the guard duties to which he/she is assigned drug dependency and medication.
· Shall not be dependent on alcohol or other drugs; if using prescribed medication it shall not hinder the performance of assigned guard duties.
Basic level of reading speaking and writing English.
Having valid driving licence.
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties from time to time which are reasonable in relation to their level of skills and experience.
In the event of a significant humanitarian emergency the post-holder will be expected to work outside their normal job description; vary their working hours; and occasionally work from a different location should the need arise.
The post holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
Health &Safety and Security
The post holder is required to carry out their duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures and our Global Security policy and procedures.
Compliance policies: Child Safeguarding and Code of Conduct; Anti-Bribery and Fraud
The post holder is required to comply with these key policies and other organisational policies and procedures at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities
Arrive on time
Ask for name organization and purpose of visit
Inspect any vehicles parked in compound
Skills and Behaviours: SCI Values in Practice
· Ensure that you work to the best of your ability and demonstrate high levels of commitment to SC Afghanistan in order to ensure the objectives of your role and the country programme are met.
· Ensure the effective and efficient use of all Save the Children resources in order to keep costs low and ensure safety in the workplace
· Comply with the requirements of Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding Policy to ensure maximum protection for children
§ Lead manage and motivate a team ensuring that they have clear objectives and receive meaningful feedback on their performance.
§ Other duties as directed.
(Obviously this needs to only include duties that could be reasonably expected to be carried out by someone with the skills experience and seniority associated with the job in question).
Qualified candidates may send their Application including