Security Guard Expired
|Exp.:||2019-01-19-(4 Weeks Ago)|
|Organization:||Save the Children | About Save the Children|
|Education:||12 Grade Graduate|
|Work Experience:||1 Year related Experience Years|
12 Grade Graduate
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
1 year EXPERIENCE
· Commitment to SC child protection policy
· Good in local language (Pashtu or Dari)
· Good communication skills
· Knowledge of Kandahar Province and Kandahar City
Duties & Responsibilities
The main purpose of this job is to ensure Save the Children Afghanistan Staff and property remains safe and secure.
Follow Save the Children Afghanistan’s security policy and guidelines
Skills and Behaviours: SCI Values in Practice
· Ensure that you work to the best of your ability and demonstrate high levels of commitment to SC Afghanistan in order to ensure the objectives of your role and the country programme are met.
· Ensure the effective and efficient use of all Save the Children resources in order to keep costs low and ensure safety in the workplace
· Comply with the requirements of Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding Policy to ensure maximum protection for children
§ Lead manage and motivate a team ensuring that they have clear objectives and receive meaningful feedback on their performance.
§ Other duties as directed.
(Obviously this needs to only include duties that could be reasonably expected to be carried out by someone with the skills experience and seniority associated with the job in question).
Qualified applicants are highly encouraged to apply for the position by sending the below documents mentioning the position title and vacancy number (19-006) in the subject of their email before closing date 19 January 2019
Save the Children International provides an equal employment opportunity and does not ask for money at any stage of recruitment.