|Title:|| Security Guard|
|Exp.:||2018-10-27-(1 Week From now)|
|Salary:||As per organization salary scale|
|Organization:||PAC |About PAC|
|Work Experience:||At least 3 year Years|
- Completed Primary education (school)
- At least three year experience in cooking and or as security guard preferably with NGOs.
- Familiar with Dari & Pashto
- Willing to commit to the vision and mission of PAC.
- Prepared to work hard and long when needed to achieve deadlines targets and quality standards set by the project.
- Committed to accountability and transparency among project staff and partners and with communities.
- Good interpersonal skills flexible patient and able to mentor others.
Duties & Responsibilities
1) Undertake proper checking of visitors and vehicles with detector machines and mirror to ensure safety and security.
- Gate management ( watch and care)
- Proper screening of visitors and their vehicles guided procedures.
- Inform the administration / line management before allow the guest and visit to enter in office premises.
- Inform the management on time suspected persons or rumor around office.
2) Maintain registration of visitors
- Registration of visitors in the visitor register book
- .Register the guest who stay in office and maintain the record properly
- Lead the visitor to the staff/unit to be meeting or place for meeting.
3) Responsible for safety and security of country office and guest house.
- Through checkup of rooms heaters fans and lights after hours.
- Vigilant of other vehicles parked around the office.
- Attend to turning on or turning off of the generator whenever needed.
- Work in coordination and cooperation with other colleagues and under guidance of the line manager.
4) Food ministration
- Prepare and serve the food to staff visitor and guest as per the guideline.
- Prepare and serve tea and coffee to guest and staff member
- Carry out any other work and activities assigned by the management
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their applications to the bellow email address: