Senior Admin-HR & Procurement Officer
|Title:|| Senior Admin-HR & Procurement Officer|
|Duration:||1 year Extendable|
|Exp.:|| 2019-09-18-(1 Week From now)|
|Salary:||Asper organization Salary policy|
|Organization:|| Humanitarian Assistance Society (HAS) & OPHCD | About Humanitarian Assistance Society (HAS) & OPHCD|
|Work Experience:||3 Years|
Bachelor degree in BA or related field combined with extensive experience in similar responsible position in Finance is considered as equivalent.
At least 3 years’ experience in relevant field in governmental or non-governmental organizations.
Expertise in Microsoft Office including Word Excel PowerPoint Excel and internet is required.
Good communication skills and strong local language correspondence skill.
Fluently English Dari and Pashtu speaking /writing skills are required.
Ability to write logical clear and concise reports.
Demonstrated analytical skills
excellent communication skills in Dari Pashto and English
He/she works as an active member of the team.
Excellent computer skills (word excel power point)
Planning and reporting skills
Travel to insecure areas on need basis
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing advice and guidance on all aspects of the Human Resources function relating to recruitment and selection matters and associated terms and conditions to deputy operation director.
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Providing advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
- Human Resource administration and maintenance of records and systems as required
- Identify training and development opportunities
- Organize staff training sessions workshops and activities
- Process employee requests for outside training while complying with policies and procedures
- Manage Sick Leave / Absence Management.
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Making contract for new employee.
- Management of the HR Times and Attendance System.
- Participation in the development and delivery of company induction process for new starters.
- Developing and updating HR Policies and Procedures as necessary.
- Making of staff monthly payroll.
- Reviewing of sub filed office staff monthly report and staff payroll.
- Supporting filed office for related HR task.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation and HR best practice.
- Supporting employees on all human resource issues.
- Making of monthly timesheet and the end of each month.
- Collocating the monthly report from filed HR Officer.
- Keeping the record of all employ in HR Database and Ms. Excel.
- Managing a team of Recruitment and Selection staff.
- Supporting the Deputy Operation director in the development of relevant policies within the Recruitment and Selection function.
- Undertaking specific projects within the HR function as required.
- Overall management of Administration section.
- Draft of official letters
- Issues memo on Administrative and HR Procedures as required.
- Prepare and certifying monthly attendance sheets timesheets and attendance reports of Office/health facilities.
- Prepare staff requisitions forms and follow up with main office.
- Keep update staff personnel files.
- Monitor staff attendance sheet of sub office and health facilities.
- Participate in the interview process of newly appointed candidates
- Prepare weekly quarterly and monthly administration activity report of project.
- Identify and report immediately any problem which interferes in the delivery ofservicesor in achieving the program objectives to his/her immediate supervisor.
- Participate in monthly management meeting of the program to share information and discuss the program progress.
- Management of administration filling system.
- Insure administration related tasks carried properly on daily basis
- Assist establish/develop a proper efficient and effective system for office documents (incoming and outgoing letters and proper record keeping etc).
- Act as data focal point on relevant information and dissemination platform with various departments.
- Develop a database and compile all the data related to correspondence into it and submit report to the supervisor when asked.
- Provide with translation of document and reports into Dari and / or Pashto
- Archive and document management document in an arranged manner.
- Responsible for archive and document management according to rules an regulation
- Responsible for car booking in the calendar. Correspondence regarding vehicle information and coordination with drivers.
- Responsible for the organization of weekly staff meetings and communicating the minute format to fill by colleagues.
- Provide preparation of monthly duty schedule for drivers.
- Responsible for paper supply for printers copy and fax machines.
- Daily check of paper status and coordination with Logistic and procurement staff for purchase.
- Provide and management in regard to administrative and organizational works
- Organize regular and ad-hoc meetings prepare minutes and summarize actions to be taken; keep track of progress of planned issues and follow-up with focal points.
- Establish/maintain a logical filing system updating projects files and securing confidential materials
- Draft routine correspondence interoffice circulars general briefing notes documents and reports and keeping record off all the documents accordingly.
- Provide proper filling system and office administrative procedures.
- Provide and updates inventory records of office equipment;
- Provide the department in conducting Training Needs Assessment and accordingly a capacity develop plan is developed
- Assist in conducting capacity development programs for the department employees on continuous basis and that their skills are alleviated during the period.
- Responsible to process update procurement related requests PO & solicitations
- Assist line manager in drafting RFP (request for proposal) solicitation activities post RFQ/RFP on public announcement facilities
- Keep track of pending task deadlines schedules to ensure on timely manner procurement activities
- Should make effective follow up with vendors/suppliers ensure they are performing as per contract date/deadline
- Responsible to update the MIS (management information system) ensure procurement section in the system is updated
- Responsible to maintain update and carry out vet (screening procedures) for new vendors as well as maintain an effective vet database (through Excel) for tracking update and reporting purpose
- Replace purchaser when needed
- Replace warehouse assistant when needed
- Perform other duties assigned by line manager
- Perform any others task assigned by the supervisor
The interested candidates should submit their application letter with CV not more than 5 pages and with three references.
Please Mention the announced position vacancy number in email subject like (…………… Position V# …………)
Note: only short listed candidates will be contacted
To : [email protected] CC : [email protected]
|Email:|| [email protected]|