The incumbent will work under the direction of the Deputy Minister for Policy and Planning of the MoPH. The Sr. Advisor will provide technical support to the MoPH team and the development partners on health planning and ensure MOPH priorities reflected in the health planning at all levels.
This position will report technically on day to day activities to H.E. the Deputy Minister for Policy and Planning. However contractually the consultant is accountable to Sehatmandi Coordination Office and will report project related activities/deliverables to Sehatmandi coordination Office on regular basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
To provide technical assistance to the MoPH on formulating of evidence based health policies and regulations to the MoPH.
• To help the Deputy Minister for Policy and Planning in technical matters related to policy and evaluation of health services coordination.
• To assist the Deputy Minster in review of the strategic documents e.g. MoUs contracts proposals and concept note.
• To contribute in the process of development of deffiernect level of planning
• To contribute in the process of MoPH budgeting
• To help the Deputy Minister establish linkage between curative and preventive health services program.
• To attend meeting on behalf of the Deputy Minister when instructed by MoPH leadership the Minister or the Deputy Ministers.
• To assist the Deputy Minister for Policy and Planning in organization of the health planning exercises; country and sub-country levels and compile the MoPH annual plan.
• To coordinate different activities of the Deputy Minister Office with various related MoPH departments.
• Submit a one-page monthly report to Sehatmandi Coordination office about project related work and deliverables.
• Any other tasks and duties assigned to him/her by the Deputy Minister for Policy and Planning.
(I) Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions. 2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience graduation Day Month and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number pages place of issue and date of issue)
(II) • Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail • The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Mojib Rahimi HR Officer MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-700991056 • Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Mojib Rahimi ) for confirmation. • No CVs will be accepted after the closing date. • Any persuade will be threat as disqualification. • Candidate who applies for the same position in last six months and was unsuccessful (Obtained less than 60% marks) will not be short listed. • Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process. Instruction for test and interview: