Senior Finance Officer
|Title:|| Senior Finance Officer|
|Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Duration:||One year with possibility of extension|
|Exp.:|| 2019-02-16-(5 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per company salary scale|
|Organization:|| Vacancy Announcement DANNER AFGHANISTAN for Women Empowerment Organization | About Vacancy Announcement DANNER AFGHANISTAN for Women Empowerment Organization|
|Work Experience:||3-5 Years|
Degree in the field of finance.
• 3-5 years of experience in financial management is required.
• Substantial experience and knowledge of international donor funds (including exchange rate management) financial guidelines budgeting and LFA.
• Strong accounting skills and experience in providing of key financial statements.
• Knowledge of financial and accounting standard and regulations.
• Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs and Excel expertise
• Experience of working with Quick Book application is essential.
• Fluency in English and Dari written and verbal.
Other skills required
• Good communication skills and excellent inter-personal skills
• A team player who is responsible and able to work independently
• Good analytical skills
• A problem solving and solution-oriented attitude; be methodical and adaptable
• Planning skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
Duties & Responsibilities
Working directly under the supervision/direction of the Director of DAWEO the Senior Finance Officer is tasked with the overall financial management this include the following tasks:
• Manage daily accounting and finance functions including timely recording of transactions cash management bank related issues and payroll.
• Internal monitoring of expenditure and budget in accordance with DEAWO policies and procedures including setting up systems for quality assurance.
• Prepare financial status and financial reporting in line with donors’ requirements (monthly quarterly and yearly).
• Budgeting management of budget revisions and variance calculation
• Management of petty cash.
• Exchange rate calculation and management.
• Calculating/ payment of wages suppliers’ tax and MoF tax payment.
• Ensure that project resources including financial are used effectively and transparently.
• Preparing reports to Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Economy in close coordination and collaboration with Administrative officer.
• Support the external auditor and assist during annual audits.
• Monthly and annually bank reconciliation reports.
• Calculating the annual DAWEO asset depreciation.
Application letter and CV should be sent to [email protected] no later than 16 Feb 2019.
|Email:|| [email protected]|