Senior HR Officer
|Title:|| Senior HR Officer|
|Duration:||three months ( Possibilities of extension )|
|Exp.:|| 2019-03-22-(4 Days From now)|
|Salary:||According to NTA Salary scale|
|Organization:|| Sanayee Development Organization (SDO) | About Sanayee Development Organization (SDO)|
|Education:||At least University Graduate|
|Work Experience:||At least 3 work experience in the field of H Years|
Skills and Experience required:
- University Graduate
- At least 3 years work experience in the field of Human Resource Management with NGOs/public sector
- To have a nice and friendly attitude towards the coworkers and office colleagues
- Experience in delivery of training on capacity development and management topics
- Experience in production of learning materials and training curricula
- Good computer skills
- Good knowledge of Dari Pashto and English languages
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team
Duties & Responsibilities
Scope of the work:
- The Human Resource Management Department aims to build the capacity of the SDO staff and to facilitate the improvement of SDO‘s operations.
- He/she is responsible for recruitment selection and orientation of new staff.
- To assist the capacity building and HR managers in organizing training sessions for SDO staff
- To suggest positive changes for the organization’s current systems
- To assist the HR manager in facilitating the process of recruitment selection and orientation of new staff
Other tasks and duties:
- To assist analyzing current systems of work and suggest positive alternatives in SDO main office regional offices and branch activities SDO.
- To help in developing manuals and forms in cooperation with other departments
- To assist in developing various personnel guidelines policies and procedures
- To assist in recruitment process (recruit select orient and train new staff for his department and cooperate with other departments in the same process too)
- To assist the HR manager inn being responsible for the supervision of the personnel rules and regulations to ensure their proper implementation within the organization
- To prepare for all staff and provinces insurance ID cards and and keep them save in Database
- To prepare for all staff and provinces employee SDO ID cards
- To prepare employment contracts issue warning letters and prepare certificates ID cards
- To keep employee data both hard and soft and develop software programs for this purpose accordingly
- To carry out any additional task as requested by capacity building manager or HR manager
- Keeps employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in a timely manner.
- Advertises employee job openings first internally and then externally in keeping with company recruitment policies.
Interested applicants are invited to send their resume along with cover letter to: [email protected]
The closing date is 22 Mar 2019. Please ensure your application email has the subject heading including the (Title of vacancy and vacancy number).
Only those applicants selected for a written test/interview will be notified.
For more information about SDO please visit http://sanayee.org.af/
|Email:|| [email protected]|