Bachelors Degree Business Administration Computer Science
Education: Bachelor degree in computer science Business Administration Economics or any other related field. This may be substituted from experience and demonstrated personal facilitation qualities.
Experience: At least 5 years of direct relevant experience Database and HR Experience will be a benefit.
Language Skills: Must be able to communicate (both written and oral) effectively in English Pashto and Dari languages
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Deploy HRMIS system and review it for development.
2. Add all the bio data from personnel files into the database for all staff of the PSU
3. Maintain and ensure HR database are updated and information related to staff are collected properly on time.
4. Maintain and update employee Personal Files regularly in the database and ensure Personal File requirements are meet properly.
5. Keep updated records of new comers current staff and vacancy tracking logs.
6. Provide reports when required to the Ministry donors or any other party instructed by the PSU Director.
7. Assist the PSU HR Unit in establishing a database for all current staff.
8. Lead the HRMIS data entry team to ensure the quality and quantity of work when needed.
9. Provide training for subordinate in the relevant areas.
10. Design implement and maintain databases and data warehouses.
11. Make sure the e-Attendance system is properly installed and implemented at the PSU/MoMP.
12. Work closely with MoMP Technology Directorate and contracted company to customize the e-Attendance software based on the PSU HR requirements.
13. Make sure all the PSU staff are enrolled into the system and understand the benefit of the system
14. Develop policy and procedures for implementation of e-Attendance system at PSU/MoMP
15. Conduct awareness training and mobilize the PSU core and support staff to accept the change and use the e-Attendance system at their premises.
16. Train (coach and mentor) the HR staff on how to use maintain and update the system
17. Test and monitor daily operation of the system to make sure that no errors occur during the rush hours on the system.
18. Open New Year and close current year and keep the system updated.
19. Any other task assigned by the supervisor
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 27/Jan/ 2019 at 16:00 hrs. Reference Sr. HRMIS Officer/PSU/MoMP must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest. Ministry of Mines and Petroleum Project Support Unit (PSU) Attention: Development Projects HR Unit 4th floor Main Building Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP) at Abdul Haq Square. Ahmad Siar Najib - Projects HR Expert Phone: 0093 (0) 784 846 000 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted