Senior M&EHMIS Officer
|Title:|| Senior M&EHMIS Officer|
|Category:||Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Duration:||1 year Extendable|
|Exp.:|| 2019-09-18-(1 Week From now)|
|Salary:||Asper organization Salary policy|
|Organization:|| Humanitarian Assistance Society (HAS) & OPHCD | About Humanitarian Assistance Society (HAS) & OPHCD|
|Work Experience:||3 Years|
University degree in Medical required.
At least 3 years’ experience in relevant field in governmental or non-governmental organizations.
Expertise in Microsoft Office including Word Excel PowerPoint Excel and internet is required.
Good communication skills and strong local language correspondence skill.
Fluently English DARI and Pashtu speaking /writing skills are required.
Ability to write logical clear and concise reports.
Ability to develop logical framework and M&E plan for new projects
Demonstrated analytical skills
excellent communication skills in Dari Pashto and English
Demonstrated ability in M&E tool development and analysis
Ability to work under difficult circumstances
He/she works as an active member of the team.
Excellent computer skills (word excel power point)
Planning and reporting skills
Travel to insecure areas on need basis
Duties & Responsibilities
- compile analyze and interpret health data and information received from health team
- provide update HMIS forms for all related health team
- Conduct initial and refresher HMIS training to the health team staff.
- Ensure quality of data collected from health Team and its reporting to the Kabul office/line Manager
- Provide accurate and update feedback on data collected from health Team
- Provide reliable accurate and timely information and reports for planning and decision making purposes.
- Compile and submit HMIS monthly quarterly and annual progress report.
- Provide feedback to all departments regarding their achievements and target and support by recommendations.
- Develop monthly M&E reports of the project activities conduct supportive supervision of nutrition program health Team performance.
- Monitor progress of project activities analyze it and report it to line manager.
- Conduct supportive supervision from the OPHCD provincial offices and health Team on a monthly base.
- Ensure that MoPH quality assurance documents and guidelines are available at the OPHCD provincial offices and all health Team
- Ensure that health Team staff are familiar with quality assurance document their contents and know how to utilize these documents.
- Ensure implementation of quality assurance (QA) standards in all health Team and engage in activities to transfer knowledge to all of the health Team personnel
- Assessing knowledge skills attitudes and behavior of the provincial staff and health Team staff
- Monitor performance of the provincial offices and all health Team according to quality assurance and NMC check lists and take corrective actions as needed.
- Assist in designing templates for the collection of program management data and provide necessary technical support to ensure smooth flow of data and information to provincial office.
- Conduct and attend in joint monitoring visits from all health Team with OPHCD management team PPHD and the provincial management team.
- Take active participation in technical meetings and in joint meetings with OPHCD
- Management team Provincial management team and PPHD/PPHCC team
- Ensure update HMIS software is functional and used properly at the field offices.
The interested candidates should submit their application letter with CV not more than 5 pages and with three references.
Please Mention the announced position vacancy number in email subject like (…………… Position V# …………)
Note: only short listed candidates will be contacted
To : [email protected] CC : [email protected]
|Email:|| [email protected]|