Senior Program Monitoring Engineer/Officer
|Title:|| Senior Program Monitoring Engineer/Officer|
|Duration:||June 2021 to 31 December 2021 with possible extension|
|Exp.:|| 2021-04-15-(1 Week From now)|
|Salary:||As per Company salary scale|
|Organization:|| GFC Pty Ltd | About GFC Pty Ltd|
|Education:||Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Work Experience:||At least 8 Years|
- At least a bachelors degree in civil engineering.
- At least 8 years work experience in project monitoring procurement monitoring project management coordination and reporting ideally in infrastructure-related projects with an international NGO.
- Experience in physical progress monitoring and tracking of construction activities.
- Experience of using the Remote Monitoring and Management tools and systems.
- English fluent (oral/written) Dari and Pashtu fluent (oral/ written).
- Software experience required: MS Project MS Excel MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
Duties & Responsibilities
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible to the GFC main office in relation to all reporting issues.
- Taking minutes of coordination meetings and workshops as and when required.
- Reviewing of monthly quarterly progress reports.
- Verification of physical construction progress as and when required.
- Providing technical assistance to other team members especially on technical monitoring and social and environmental aspects.
- Participating in regular site meetings with other team members and discussing quality site observations and construction status and progresses with the partner’s quality control team.
- Supporting and assisting in the development of the Environmental and Social Management System (ESMS) and preparation of related documents.
- Participating in tender opening and evaluation sessions and conducting on-site and desk-top review of bid-evaluation documents.
Please email a covering letter and your CV to [email protected] by adding the job title including the vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The position is subject to a contract being signed between GFC Pty Ltd and the employer. Otherwise the recruitment process will be cancelled.
The project is expected to start in June 2021
|Email:|| [email protected]|