Senior Road Surveyor
|Title:|| Senior Road Surveyor|
|Exp.:||2018-06-23-(3 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per organization salary policy|
|Organization:||SCC |About SCC|
|Work Experience:||5 Years|
- Graduate from civil engineering (Survey Department)
- Able to know and operate the survey equipments and load the data to computer.
- Having full knowledge of Auto CAD and well known to engineering design program to compute the required quantity & justification reasons to donor.
- Fluency in English Pashto and dari (reading writing speaking).
- Advance knowledge of computer program especially MS. Office package.
- Organizational skill
- Problem solving skill
- Time management skill
- Having well communication & outstanding managerial skills
- Ability to work well in difficult environment
Duties & Responsibilities
- Able to load the survey data into road design software (civil 3d) & develop the plan profile drawing cross section.
- Able to layout the project closely monitor the machinery out put.
- Planning and conducting an engineering survey for the selected roads structures and civil works including a Topographic survey and recording all site related details.
- Coordinate and Manage survey teams in conducting preliminary survey for selected roads and bridge sites as per programme plan this includes visual survey photos map checking and site visits.
- Able to operate total station (Sokia Nikon) & great experience of using all survey equipments.
- Having full knowledge of combination of design drawing with as build drawing in comparison with as build plan profile and cross section.
- Be able to submit the as build drawing to region & H.Q for client approval and any comments.
- Having full knowledge to develop the as build drawing & prepare the bill of quantity.
- Able to justify & recover the fault & full inspection of survey data before submission / approval.
- Able to well communicate with donors for any submission & recovers the comments of any drawings.
- Have at least 5 years experience in Concern field.
- Good understanding previous experience in concern field.
- Be able to well communicate and report every day’s work progress to main office and having great skill of problem solving with donors.
- Having flexible skill taking order from senior supervisors and implement in a proper way.
- Planning the work and effectively use of plant/Machinery to meet the given deadline.
The applicants can send CVs along with academic certificates by [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] email address.