Senior Site Engineer
|Title:|| Senior Site Engineer|
|Exp.:||2018-06-23-(12 Hours From now)|
|Salary:||As per organization salary policy|
|Organization:||SCC |About SCC|
|Work Experience:||5-8 Years|
- BSc degree civil engineer (Road section) will be preferred.
- Have at least 5-8 years experience in Concern field.
- Good understanding previous experience in concern field and able to prepare invoices at the end of each month.
- Fluency in English Pashto and Dari (reading writing speaking).
- Advance knowledge of computer program especially MS. Office package.
- Able to communicate via email.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Organizational skill
- Problem solving skill & well communication
- Time management skill
- Having well communication & outstanding managerial skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all construction related matters.
- Attending all management meeting with regional supervision team regional manager & in case of need to local government authorities.
- Closely follow up with construction phases and daily report to HQ regarding work progress & finding alternative way of best usage of resource to accelerate work progress.
- Monitoring accurate records of construction word such as culvert retaining wall drain etc and follow up of construction plan throughout the project.
- Be able to prepare a suitable weekly & monthly plan for to HQ offices and to donor.
- Reviewing design and cross check all activities with technical specification.
- Supervising and maintaining all implementation process.
- Preparing daily weekly monthly progress reports of project & be able to analyse each construction activity and provide accurate date to main office.
- Preparing plans and checking to achieve the plan accordingly on weekly and monthly base.
- Supervising the project progress on weekly bases and keep update the HQ.
- Be able to check the design process of all road related issue.
- Resolving an expected technical difficulties and other community’s problem which delay the work progress.
- Able to carry out any Other tasks assigned by upper management or director of the company.
- Be able to raise invoice on monthly base for construction activity so for completed.
The applicants can send CVs along with academic certificates by [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] email addres.