QUALIFICATIONS: • Recently completed or currently enrolled in a university graduate or undergraduate program in IT computer science or other relevant academic discipline. • Great troubleshooting ability to determine and solve problems
• The position reports to SHAHAR IT Manager.
• This position will be based in the Jalalabad Afghanistan
Duties & Responsibilities
This internship Program represents an exciting opportunity for interns to gain experience with official environment learn organizational behavior have basic practical learnings in their educational related filed and gain experience working on an international development project.
The Intern will provide support to the DAI SHAHAR Project Staff by performing a variety of tasks. Throughout the internship the Intern will gain exposure to DAI and USAID methods for capacity building project management and economic development programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide support for daily IT troubleshooting including email Printers. copiers and on-site support requests
• Assist IT department staff to maintain project data backup:
• Check systems in order to optimize performance and to initiate recovery action after system failures;
• Assist IT department staff to update clients computers software programs such as word excel antivirus when required.
• Assist IT staff to keep update record of IT equipment inventory
To Apply: Please send your CV and covering letter along with Filled Pre-Employment Internship Questionnaire from the