SME Loan Officer Expired
SME Loan Officer
|Title:||SME Loan Officer|
|Duration:||Permanent ( Three Months Probation )|
|Exp.:||2016-02-16-(3 Yearss Ago)|
|Organization:||The First Microfinance Bank | About The First Microfinance Bank|
|Work Experience:||0 Years|
Given the nature of the business you are probably somewhere in your mid-thirties ore above. You have a successful track record of Prior experience in the trade preferred. You feel at ease dealing with C-Level Directors of the company and have excellent communication skills. You will have a minimum At least High School graduation. You have the ability to read financial statements, are highly analytical. Most important of all you know how to close deals and by doing so grow your asset and liability book. You understand that this is a new line of business and therefore not all will be perfect. You pro-actively work with your direct manager and other departments to increase our product offering. YOU will be pivotal to our and your success.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Recruits new clients.
2. Explains the loan process to potential clients and verifies clients’ eligibility for a loan.
3. Carries out risk assessment by collecting detailed information on each client through meetings and filed visits (home, business, suppliers, customers, guarantors, community …) and does loan appraisal (financial analysis, repayment capacity, duration of loan, collateral, etc).
4. Updates required data in emerge.
5. Prepares loan Appraisal report for loan committee meeting. Collects and/or fills the documents for guarantees.
6. Presents the loan at the loan committee meeting and informs the client of the loan committee’s decision.
7. Checks the proper use of the funds disbursed.
8. Monitors the loans including periodical site visits and checks that repayments are made on schedule.
9. Reports clients to his supervisor when repayments are late and contacts clients and arranges repayment.
10. Ensure full compliance with relevant/prevailing FMFB policies/procedures; and full alignment with the audit recommendations.
| If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for this role, please send us your resume to FMFB Fazel Business Center attached with Sharif Market Jewelry Street Zone# 2 Jalalabad ,Nangarhar,Afghanistan|
– Afghanistan or via email to [email protected] no later than February 16, 2016. Please make sure that your email includes the following subject line: 2- 2/SME Loan Officer/B 6200/ Jalalabad/008
Only short-listed candidates meeting the requirements of the post will be contacted after the expiry of the deadline.
In case you are currently employed with an AKDN entity and wish to apply for a position with FMFB-A, you must obtain an NOC (No Objection Certificate) from your current employer in advance and submit it along with your resume. Failure to do so will disqualify you from being considered for this role.
|Email:||[email protected], [email protected]|