|Title:|| SOCIAL ORGANIZER|
|Exp.:|| 2019-02-05-(7 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per organization salary policy|
|Organization:|| owerment Center for Women (ECW) | About owerment Center for Women (ECW)|
|Education:||Should be law or social sciences graduated from University|
|Work Experience:||3-4 Years|
- Should be law or social sciences graduated from University
- Should at least have good verbal and written communication skills in Dari language and preferably English language as well.
- Should be possessed with good working relationship with Community Development Councils (CDCs) local councils and local government authorities. ‘
- Should at least have 3 to 4 years of social organizing experience skills and expertise in national or international NGOssss
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete training on community mobilization methods and tools and train community-based facilitators and community leaders.
- Mobilize community leaders and establish early rapport and provide overall orientation of the programs.
- Lead with community leaders and identify beneficiary households for community development in War ECW’s program’s impact areas.
- Identify potential beneficiaries of LRP10 program in coordination with LRP10 coordinator
- Visit target communities identify and engage the Community Facilitators (CFs) in project tasks training events and interventions in coordination with LRP10 Coordinator.
- Deliver sessions on community awareness and education for LRP10 trainings and workshops
- Helping the LRP10 coordinator and other project staff in distribution of project leaflets
- Helping the LRP10 coordinator in conducting PRRPs and other relevant activities and events being conducted and being instructed by the LRP10
- Assist LRP10 coordinator in development of a clear work plan for the community mobilization activities.
- Assist LRP10 coordinator in facilitating project coordination meetings and writing minutes of meetings
- Hold monthly meetings with community committees leaders and other community members.
- Provide necessary reporting inputs to the monitoring and evaluation officer as requested.
- Support baseline end-line and any other assessments as advised by LRP10 coordinator and
- Prepare monthly and quarterly report to LRP10 coordinator.
- Any other tasks being assigned by the LRP10 coordinator relevant to LRP10 activities.
please send you are CV to:
|Email:|| [email protected]|