Sr. Field Engineer (NGR) Expired
Sr. Field Engineer (NGR)
|Title:||Sr. Field Engineer (NGR)|
|Duration:||One year Extendable|
|Exp.:||2018-10-22-(6 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per NTA Salary Scale|
|Organization:||MAIL/CBARD | About MAIL/CBARD|
|Education:||Bachelor of Engineering|
|Work Experience:||5 Years|
The candidate must have a Bachelor Degree with 5 years experience in Civil engineering from a recognized university.
Duties & Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the National Project Manager and senior civil engineer the incumbent will perform the following duties:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develop Plans for Sub-projects identification assessment and prioritization for CBARDs interventions including irrigation infrastructures and Agriculture Civil Faculties
· Report on the activities and inputs made through field engineering team in the respected provinces based on CBARD Logical frame work
· Be responsible for all aspects of the CBARD’s Engineering interventions within the respected Province both technical and non-technical.
· Ensure sub-project implementation is in adherence to relevant guidelines procedures and policies
· Coordinate the development of individual irrigation infrastructures and Agriculture Civil Facilities; and develop and maintain an up-to-date consolidated work plan for the respected province;
· Make frequent monitoring visits to construction project sites located in all districts in respective province to make sure the projects are completed within contract duration defined quality and approved budget.
· Ensure the implementation of a quality assurance plan throughout the Province;
· Organize and conduct Quality Audits of ongoing contracts within the respected province
· Directly responsible for setting out levelling as well as quality quantity and cost control of the project and proper administration of contract at site.
· Arrange kick-off and follow-up meeting with contractors and Review project implementation schedule for each contract against contract agreements and initiate the contract extension process if required.
· Monitor and coordinate the activities of Field Engineer and Design Engineer to facilitate the achievement of sub-projects. This includes reviewing verifying and analyzing work plans progress reports and other relevant documents.
· Perform QA/QC Checks in accordance with standard procedures method statements quality plans inspection and test plan to make sure that all materials used and work performed by the contractor works complies with agreed design drawing and technical specifications. In addition to this he is responsible to observe safety and environmental compliance.
· Provide data in respect of variation orders and site instructions as well as identify problems and constraints if any and provide technical advice to implementing agency for taking corrective actions in the field.
· Prepare detailed monitoring and evaluation reports which identify strengths and weaknesses of work carried out by contractors. Submit his/her report to Senior Civil Engineer for further action.
· Responsible for preparation certifying and endorsement of installment bills based on measurement at site of the actual work performed by the contractor and ensure that the invoices are processed smoothly.
· Manage specified tasks independently particularly in providing all necessary information of the project to the construction team on time.
· Resolve technical problems at site and the certification of construction work at site.
· Assist in record keeping and generating progress reports.
· Prepare progress and financial reports and provides regular reports and presentations to relevant supervisor;
· Promote exchanging ideas lessons learned between the four provinces with respect to technical social and considerations;
Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor
The interested candidates should submit their resumes along with a cover letter to Human Resource Department of CBARD Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL) as following Conditions
|Email:||[email protected] [email protected]|