Team leader/Report writer
Team leader/Report writer
|Title:||Team leader/Report writer|
|Exp.:||2020-02-20-(1 Month From now)|
|Salary:||Based on ORG salary scale|
|Organization:||RRAA | About RRAA|
|Work Experience:||Three Years|
RRAA and WFP expects the PAT Team Leaders to possess the following minimum skills and experiences:
Education: University degree in one or more of the following disciplines: Economics Engineering agriculture international affairs business administration social sciences development studies or a field relevant to international development assistance.
Experience: At least three years of postgraduate professional experience in commerce development administration or food aid support
• Basic understanding of and ability to formulate activities at the community level follow up on their implementation and monitoring and reporting;
• Demonstrated ability to negotiate access at the community level and throughout the different provinces where support is required. Preferably PAT members are recruited from the geographical areas to which they are being assigned;
• Experience utilizing computers including word processing and spreadsheets;
• Awareness of gender issues and minimum knowledge of gender mainstreaming techniques;
• Mother tongue speaker of the language(s) spoken in the geographical area of assignment;
• Fluency in both oral and written English. Ability to prepare clear and concise narrative reports in English.
• Ability to consolidate data and prepare clear and concise narrative reports in English.
Duties & Responsibilities
PAT Team Leader/Report Writer
Under the direct supervision and overall direction of the Area Project Manager/cluster coordinator the Team Leader/Report Writer has the following duties and responsibilities:
• Involve in the assessment of all projects (Asset Creation School Feeding – Take Home Ration Emergency etc.) and provide the report at the earliest to WFP Field Office.
• Work with implementing partners (NGOs Shuras CDCs DOEs and DDAs) to assess further food assistance needs and develop project proposals. Encourage submission of proposals from women-run organizations.
• Assess the need for food in rapidly developing emergency and refugee/displaced person situations draw up plans for its timely arrival in coordination with government and monitor the implementation of these plans.
• Coordinate reporting activities:
Interested applicants must submit a copy of their CV and application letter with a subject PAT team leader/Report writer " RRAA/WRO/TL/91/2020 .no later than 20.01.2020. late application will not be considered
Please submit your application and CV to the following Email Address.
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please do not attach any certificates with your CV in this stage.
Application with no Vacancy number and Subject will not be considered.