|Vacancy Number:||MoMP/PSU/DM Technical-Technical Advisor|
|Exp.:||2020-04-07-(2 Weeks From now)|
|Salary:||As Per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Organization:||Ministry of Mines & Petroleum | About Ministry of Mines & Petroleum|
|Education:||Bachelor or Master degree in related field|
|Work Experience:||5-7 Years|
Bachelor or Master degree in Geology/ Petroleum Engineering or related subject.
Having 7 Years Practical experience related to extractive industry in national/international organizations with Bachelor degree and 5 Years with Master Degree.
Research experience related to mining activities in Afghanistan.
Having adequate knowledge of working procedures and information about problems/ issues of different MoMP technical departments
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Develop an action plan based on job description.
2. All precious and Semi precious stones which are exported and traded by the national and international businessmen inside the county or outside the country are identified and priced by the committee and also the royalty fees is paid to the ministry of mines and petroleum
3. Participation with the committee in the Ministry of Mine reporting according to the contract in order to continuously evaluate
4. Participation in all necessary internal and external technical meetings of Ministry of Mine
5. Technical Advising to Technical all Directorates
6. Identification of jewels samples brought from the local area
7. Participation in designing plan and policy according to the laws and regulations
8. Cooperation and advising technical proposals in order to direct programs of Mines for the extraction
9. Advice on enrichment goals of DM Technical.
10. Technical advisor will be provide necessary advice to Technical problems to the DM Technical and mining companies
11. Technical advisor will be required to travel to the extraction areas of mining in provinces and he will also be required to prepare report and submitted to DM Technical.
12. Active Participation in meetings and educational technical seminars inside and outside the DM Technical.
13. Provide other advice and duties requested from DM Technical.
14. Any other tasks assigned by the DM Technical according to law and regulations.
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file) should be sent to the email address below by no later than April 07 2020 at 16:00 hrs.
Applicants must mention below reference in the subject line of their emails if not the candidate application will not be consider.
MoMP/PSU/DM Technical-Technical Advisor
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum Programs Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Development Projects HR Unit 4th floor Main Building Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP) at Abdul Haq Square
Shafiqur Rahman Qaseri Projects HR Coordinator
Contact Number: 93 (0) 783130104