|Exp.:||2018-11-30-(2 Weeks From now)|
|Salary:||As Per Company Salary Scale|
|Organization:||Assist Consultants Inc |About Assist Consultants Inc|
|Work Experience:||At least 10 Years|
• Master Degree in Telecommunications or relevant field is required.
• Telecommunications Knowledge Telecommunications Technologies Technical Understanding Technical Zeal Technical Documentation Attention to Detail Independence Functional and Technical Skills Dealing with Complexity Decision Making Operating Systems
Proven work experience as a telecommunications specialist
Familiarity with MS Office and databases
Hands on experience with all telecommunications systems including peripheral equipment (e.g. Computer networks optical fiber on site controllers data modems terminals etc.)
Adequate interpersonal and organizational skills
Team player with customer service orientation
Duties & Responsibilities
Plans network installations by studying technical specifications; preparing an installation schematic.
· Manage supervise and provide technical advice on telecommunications systems
· Receive feedback identify users’ needs and requirements and mobilize existing technology to meet their criteria
· Document plans requests activities and specifications and report on them
· Program features design networks and systems and allocate resources as necessary
· Monitor and test systems and peripheral equipment and troubleshoot problems
· Evaluate systems performance level and improve capabilities as needed
· Oversee and coordinate telecommunications activities
· Purchase electronic equipment and prepare budgetary justifications
· Cooperate with management to develop staff and improve their skills
· Follow industry’s standards and best practices
Interested Afghan nationals should email their CV to ACI Human Resources Department by email.