TFU Doctor (Local Recruitment)
TFU Doctor (Local Recruitment)
|Title:||TFU Doctor (Local Recruitment)|
|Duration:||12 Months with possibility of extension|
|Exp.:||2021-06-26-(1 Week From now)|
|Salary:||As per company salary scale|
|Organization:||Action Against Hunger | About Action Against Hunger|
|Education:||Bachelor`s degree in public health /MD paediatrician|
|Work Experience:||1 Year Years|
Bachelor`s degree in public health /MD paediatrician
Duties & Responsibilities
Objective 1: Ensure the provision of high quality medical and nutritional care in the TFU
Admission of children:
Understanding and applying the SC admission criteria
Carry out the daily rounds in the assigned ward – approximately 10 patients.
Objective 2: Supervise the TFU
Ensure that the protocols are strictly followed and implemented;
Objective 3. Recording and Reporting activities
• Write notes clearly and neatly on health card or admission chart
• Document clearly the admission and discharge diagnosis for each patient according to national statistical definitions to enable good analysis by the SC team
• Write prescriptions clearly and neatly on health card or prescription chart
• Properly fill TFU multi-chart and tally sheet at the end of each day
• Ensure any investigations carried out are clearly marked on the health card or admission chart
• Report any incident to the TFU PM where medical care is felt to be below the accepted standards of Ethiopia/ACF
• Participate in the weekly/ monthly data compilation and reporting of SC activities
Objective 4: Team managment
Draw up work schedules for each position;
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV (with three Referees) indicating the vacancy announcement reference to the address: Human Resources Department office or can also be emailed to:
[email protected] no later 26 of June-2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum four pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience.
In the e-mail subject line please put job title & vacancy number of the position you are applying for otherwise your applications will not be screened.
Do not submit academic certificates with the application. These can be requested if the candidate is selected.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the written test/interview.
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunity employer.
Action against Hunger is committed to the prevention of risks related to abuse sexual exploitation and the promotion of gender equality and its diversity. The mission Afghanistan encourages the application of the women / men / disabled workers / Senior / others>. Action against Hungers recruitment process is free of charge no compensation of any form shall be requested from a candidate. It reflects the major policies and its charter through its professionalism and impartiality. If you observe behavior in opposition to these values during this process please report it to the appropriate teams.