Trainee Auditor Expired
|Exp.:||2016-01-31-(3 Yearss Ago)|
|Organization:||AACS - Afghanistan | About AACS - Afghanistan|
|Work Experience:||2 Years|
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and professional appearance
- Rational and logical thinking
- Organized and strategic planner
- Extended math knowledge
- Team worker
- Attention to details
- Results oriented
- Knowledge about accounting principles, practices and methods
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Computer skills
- Proactive attitude
- Business awareness
- Stress management
- Ability to work with deadlines and without close supervision
- Quick learner and adaptability
Occasionally travels maybe required under this position only male candidates
Those who want to work as a Trainee Auditor must have a Bachelor's Degree in one of these fields: Accounting, Finance, Audit, Economics or Business Administration.
Finalists of ACCA, CPA, CA and CIA is desirable to apply for this position..!
Languages: English, Pashto and Dari are must.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Trainee auditor works within the accounting, audit and financial department and is charged with reviewing the client's financial reporting systems and policies and see if the financial reports are accurate, complete and in accordance with local, national and international audit requirements and standards and should have the following duties and responsibilities but not limited to below:
- Trainee Auditors are expected to gain a good knowledge and understanding of AACS client businesses.
- Working with preparation of financial statements under the IFRS, US GAAP and other applicable gaaps in order to gain professional knowledge.
- Working with maintaining e-audit files and checklists filling and documentations.
- The trainees will engage with the appropriate staff at a variety of levels within the firm.
- Trainee Auditors are encouraged to participate in individual corporate activities that contribute to the strategic and business development of firm.
- Trainee Auditors are expected to gain exposure to a variety of experiences that will assist in their professional and personal development.
- Delivering quality and relevant audit work across a range of clients.
- Contribute to the development of audit plans.
- Undertake audit assignments in accordance with professional standards, Audit Guidance and firm Audit Quality Assurance Framework.
- Schedule workload to ensure the timely completion of audit assignments and generally contribute to the achievement of financial and other performance targets.
- Use professional and technical expertise and experience to challenge and support audited bodies to be accountable, to demonstrate sound governance and to achieve continuous improvement.
- Identify points arising from audits including the formulation of sound conclusions and constructive recommendations.
- Contribute to the drafting of clear, concise and convincing audit reports.
- Build strong relationships with staff in firm and utilize these relationships to ensure successful outcomes that add credibility and value to the reputation and strategic aims of firm.
- Contributing to the future development of firm by identifying opportunities for innovation in the audit process.
- Maintaining productive and collaborative working relationships across the organization, particularly with colleagues in firm, to produce high quality work for the benefit of the firm, clients and other stakeholders.
- Undertaking a programme of professional training with a view to becoming professionally qualified. Also, to complement this with a personal development programme to help enhance your career prospects in Audit.
- Any other tasks as assigned by Director of Audit and his / her line supervisor.
- Provide significant help and support to senior professionals to review a corporation's internal controls and procedures
- Analyze and evaluate the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures
- Review, develop and recommend changes in accounting systems and controls of AACS clients
- Check and inspect the accuracy of accounts receivable and payable ledgers
- Develop and maintain the clients and business partners' databases
- Create and manage budgets, balance sheets and other related financial statements
- Analyze and recommend changes in internal audit controls
- Ensure compliance with local, national and International audit policies and regulations
- Identify and evaluate procedures and policies in tax reporting processes
- Prepare audit paperwork in accordance with standards and requirements
- Establish working relationships with company's staff, business partners and clients
| Qualified Candidates should send their resume a long with cover letter to the following email: [email protected], please do not forget to state vacancy number in subject line of your email.|
AACS will call only shortlisted candidates for interview, we encourage both genders to apply for this position.