Trainer / Community Mobilizer Expired
Trainer / Community Mobilizer
|Title:||Trainer / Community Mobilizer|
|Category:||Education Teaching & Training|
|Exp.:||2018-07-16-(7 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per Budget Available|
|Organization:||Afghan Development Association (ADA) | About Afghan Development Association (ADA)|
|Education:||12th Grade Graduate (Bachelor is prefered)|
|Work Experience:||At least 3 relevant experience Years|
داشتن سند بکلوریا ( تحصیلات عالی در رشته شرعیات ، حقوق ، ، اداره ویارشته های مربوط دیگر شاخص ترجیح میباشد)
توانایی استفاده از برنامه های میکروسافت (ورد و ایکسل و فاورفواینت )
Duties & Responsibilities
Trainer/Community Mobilizers will be responsible:
1. To mobilize communities for peace
2. Organize community elders religious leaders women and youths in community peace building and conflict prevention shuras.
3. Provide technical trainings on peace building conflict management violence prevention analysis tools and action plan development.
4. Raise awareness of people on human rights types and consequence of violence and gender roles.
5. Organize community meetings and motivate community groups to develop action plans for conflict resolution and violence prevention.
6. Establish and support Reflect circles and He for she groups in order to pave the way for social changes within targeted communities.
Individuals who are meeting the above requirements are requested to submit a CV along with cover letter mentioning the position title in the subject of your email and the names of three references electronically no later than 16th July 2018 to [email protected]
The short listed candidate will be contacted only