|Exp.:||2018-06-19-(3 Months Ago)|
|Organization:||Save the Children |About Save the Children|
|Education:||• At least a bachelor’s degree in any social science subjects|
|Work Experience:||2 experience Years|
Graduated from Education University or any relevant institute.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Essential: Related working experience
Desireable: Problem solving skill
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process which includes rigorous background checks reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
· She/he will be responsible to find out the training needs of CBE/ALP teachers and designing and implementing the training work plans.
· Work closely with - CBE ALP TTC and gov. hub school teachers/mentors and the District Education Department (DED)/ Provincial Education Department (PED) and identify the training needs and requirements according the new MoE Curriculum .
· Develop training materials in line with projects work plan and assessments needs
· Raise PR considering the training needs.
· Deliver high quality training workshops to CBE ALP and hub school teachers.
· Mentors and facilitate workshops/trainings for project beneficiaries based on learning and development requirements of the project and address this requirements effectively and efficiently.
· Supervise the work of CBE teachers mentor and facilitate delivery of program work plan.
· Assist the MEAL team in the process of project training data collections and data management.
· Undertake regular supervision visits and assess the impact of trainings on the learning and development of project beneficiaries identify training gaps/needs and or areas of improvements - document best practices and lessons learnt.
· Assist the project coordinator in producing of training reports quarterly project progress reports to meet donor reporting schedule.
· Any other task given by line manager.
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
· holds self accountable for making decisions managing resources efficiently achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
· holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
· sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
· widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children engages and motivates others
· future orientated thinks strategically and on a global scale.
· builds and maintains effective relationships with their team colleagues Members and external partners and supporters
· values diversity sees it as a source of competitive strength
· approachable good listener easy to talk to.
· develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
· willing to take disciplined risks.
· honest encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
Qualified candidates may send their Application including