• 4 years of relevant experience with bachelor’s degree or 7 years over all experience
• Expertise in assessing training needs and monitoring learning gains
• Good knowledge of monitoring and evaluation of training.
• Demonstrated detail-orientation and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively meet deadlines.
• Proven interpersonal reporting and coordination skills.
• Experience with workforce training especially of women and youth.
• English language fluency
• The position reports to the Workforce Skills Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
The Training Coordinator will provide support to the Workforce Skills Manager in planning and implementing training and ensuring that skills development activities are fully reported. The Training Coordinator will also support subcontract and grant administration and activity implementation for skills development activities.
Objective & Duties:
• Coordinate with ACEBA regional offices to ensure early identification screening and registration of job seekers for skills training activities.
• Manage the collection and quality control of training activity documentation and records from all regions. Keeps a complete record of participant data including attendance sheets evaluation forms etc. and reports to the supervisor according to a pre-agreed schedule for each training activity.
• Collaborates with the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) team to determine required data and reporting needs for training.
• Undertakes database entry and online reporting required by the project.
• Participates in the screening selection and evaluation of training providers.
• Assesses documentation needs and provides proper reporting tools to contracted training providers ACEBA staff and others as needed.
• Ensures timely and detailed reporting on regional training issues and helps resolve bottlenecks and identify effective solutions in collaboration with the project technical teams.
• Ensures adherence to training administrative procedures and guidelines exercises quality control of reporting for training.
• Continuously assesses training documentation progress identifies issues and improves documentation activities including identifying any database development needs.
• Able to travel for project tasks to other provinces.
• Any other task assigned by the line manager.
To apply: Please send your CV & Covering letter to below email address and include Training Coordinator in the subject line of the application
Note: Applications without specific subject line will not be considered