Treasury Manager Expired
|Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Exp.:||2018-09-01-(2 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per company salary scale|
|Organization:||Albashir Exchange & MSP |About Albashir Exchange & MSP|
|Education:||• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance Business Administration or Treasury field Master degree|
|Work Experience:||• Minimum 2-3 experience at managerial level Years|
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance Business Administration or Treasury field Master degree will be preferred.
· Excellent knowledge of FX risk events and prevailing financial market conditions.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in Afghan as well as English languages.
· Positive proactive and motivated attitude
· Flexible regarding working hours and being available on phone/email regularly.
Can cope with the stress and meet deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Treasury Manager shall ensure accurate and timely execution confirmation and settlement of treasury deals and trades in accordance to the company’s limits and procedures.
Assess manage and supervise all aspects of cash flow of the company.
Receives dealing tickets from dealers payment instructions from various departments and from external partners.
Ensure compliance with all limits i.e. dealers counterparties and currencies.
6. Assist in establishing company guidelines and protocols for FX exposure management.
7. Develop and manage processes and analytics for FX exposure forecasts.
8. Accurately quote process and confirm Spot and Forward FX transactions in the system.
9. Identify and promote suitable FX hedging strategies to clients and counter parties.
10. Adhere to AML/KYC and compliance obligations at all times.
Execute the assets and liability policies and Money Market trading in terms of approved deals/investments and within the set limits.
Other job-related tasks as assigned by the Management.
Interested candidates who matches the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV and recent picture electronically to the below mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.