TVET trainer Expired
|Vacancy Number:||ATVI/PADO 0118|
|Category:||Education Teaching & Training|
|Exp.:||2018-11-20-(5 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per organization salary scale|
|Organization:||ATVI/PADO | About ATVI/PADO|
|Education:||at least 12th graduates|
|Work Experience:||5 Year Years|
|Qualification:||• 12th graduates and priority will be given to 14th grade graduates there will be flexibilities for female trainers |
• Proficiency in instructional design and training delivery
• Ability to work in stress environment and ability to travel throughout province
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be completely familiar with local environment
Years of experience:
• Minimum 5 years’ professional experience in delivering vocational training
• Have practical Experience in the same skill
• Ability to deliver in both local Languages (Dari and Pashto)
Duties & Responsibilities
| • S carry out his/her duties and responsibilities in a prudent and professional manner in accordance with and as specified in the Job Description. |
• Carry out the work by him/herself and shall abide by a professional standard of care in the
execution of his/her duties and shall follow the instructions given by the Employer and its
• Be required to work as instructed and authorized by the Employer and where appropriate
under the supervision of the officers and managers appointed by the Employer.
• The Employee shall not engage in any other work whether paid or unpaid with any
company institution or third party other than with the Employer.
• The Employer may alter the Job Description as the work develops.
• The Employee shall comply with the policies and procedures of the Employer as well as all
applicable legislation in force.
• Prepare training manuals and schedule by identifying and describing information needs Lesson plan and the material should be based on approved NOSS and curricula.
• Evaluates training by evaluating effectiveness of training to specific job applications and Assessment of trainees.
• Maintains safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
• Implement teaching plan in accordance with the approved curriculum.
• Conduct practical work and site visit to ensure the utilization of the skilled and knowledge gained through training.
• Conduct regular assessment on the progress of the trainees.
• Ensure the confidentiality of the filing/documents.
• Identify trainees’ strengths and individual interests.
• Enable and support the trainees to participate in recreational and group activities.
• Promote safety and assess risks associated with the Trainees’ behaviors and activities in the training center under the direction of the Provincial Supervisor.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Undertake practical tasks relating to the support of the placements.
• Promote trainees’ equality diversity rights and responsibilities.
• Continue to develop own knowledge and practice.
• Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post.
The candidate must be proficient in delivery of below vocation trainings:
Note: In subject of your email Clearly write and mention which of the following vocation you can deliver the training.
1. Servicing and repair of mobile telephones and computer devices;
2. Curtain making and repair upholstery fitting and repair;
3. Animal husbandry;
5. Food processing;
6. Hotel and hospitality services.
Professional categories in or relating to the construction sector:
7. Electrical installation servicing and repair;
8. Plumbing and sanitation installation servicing and repair;
9. Carpentry manufacturing installation and repair;
10. Stonemasonry and brick masonry (bricklaying);
11. Plastering and Gach Kari.
Professional categories in or relating to manufacturing and services:
12. Furniture manufacture servicing and repair;
13. Metalworking manufacture and repair;
14. Solar power fabrication installation servicing and repair;
15. Air-conditioning installation servicing and repair;
16. Liquid fuel (e.g. diesel petrol) powered electrical generator installation servicing and repair.
|Contact Information: Please send your CV and cover letter expressing your interest for applying this job to the following email address. Note: only those applicants which fulfill the requirement would be considered for further process. Please don’t send unrelated CV’s Applications closing date 20 Nov 2018 CVs should be submitted ELECTRONICLY to ([email protected] and copy [email protected] ) Please include position title and vacancy name in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further consideration.|