|Duration:|| Permanent (one month probationary)|
|Exp.:|| 2015-07-05-(4 Yearss Ago)|
|Organization:|| Sayara Strategies | About Sayara Strategies|
|Work Experience:||0 Years|
- Minimum of two years’ experience in , Editing videos on Final cut pro 7/X
- Experience working with digital editing platforms and other video equipment is a plus.
- Experience working as part of Bong Thom dot Com - the premier source for Cambodian job announcementsteam, and individually under tight deadlines
- Experience working with partner organizationsDon't look anywhere else for job announcements except on www.BongThom.com, government agencies, and NGOs
- Understanding of social development and behavior change communicatioThe most accurate and up to date details of job announcements in Cambodia can be found at the web site www.BongThom.Comn
- Good communication in English as well as native languages Dari or Pashto
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of computer and typing speed
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
Duties & Responsibilities
The video Director is responsible to carry out the following tasks:
- Developing concepts/scripts for video different formats (commercials, documentaries, spots, reports, talk show etc.
- .Making shooting plan according to the approved scripts by the client.
- Directing the shooting process, taking care of video equipment s and actors during the shooting in the field.
- Resolving video production problems.
- Managing and organizing the video technical team before & after the shooting.
- Contact with the actors and organizing and discussing the program to them under direction of production manager.
- Taking care of the recorded materials and related equipment during the shooting.
- Mark & write the exact date, location & project name on the recorded cassettes.
- Good relation & behavior with production team, actors and other people who are in the set.
- Ask his/her camera men for cleaning their video camera just after the shooting
- Managing rehearsals & shooting including sequence check, record & writing time codes.
- Making weekly report of the current activities to the production Manager.
| Applications for this job (resume and cover letter) should be sent to:|
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
|Email:|| [email protected]|