Night Driver Expired
|مدت:||1 Year (Extendable)|
|تاریخ ختم:||2016-08-04-(3 سال پیش)|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||ACBAR | درباره ACBAR|
|تحصیلات:||Grade 12, high school|
|تجربه کاری:||3-5 Year سال|
Grade 12, high school
Three to five years of work experience in Driving and related fields
Language requirements: Fluency, Dari, Pashto and English
To safely drive the vehicle and transport the staffs to places which are to the mission related.
Having the valid driving license
· Working on hour asked by the log manager, in priority night and day off
· To follow all the Traffic rules and regulations.
· To be responsible that nobody is using the car for private purpose unless Admin Manager or logistic Manager approves it.
· To work under the specific car policy.
· To drive the vehicle in a safe and legal manner and within ACBAR rules.
· To be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, check signal lights, oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc. Performs minor repairs and ensures that the vehicle is kept clean.
· To log official trips, daily mileage, oil changes, greasing etc. (the user should fill out the log sheet and sign).
· To ensure that the user has written on the vehicle schedule board and that the vehicle is back at the office at the next requested time. A space for initiating the schedule entry will be made on the board. Drivers initiate must be next to duty. (User should take vehicle slip form logistic officer/admin Manager).
· To make sure that the vehicle tank is at least half quarter full at all times with gasoline/Diesel.
· To inform the Logistic Manager immediately and in writing, of any accidents causing damage to people or property (including the vehicle) with full report of the circumstances and damage.
· To assist in the loading/unloading of equipments and supplies and other duties.
· To wait beside the car when is sent to pick up someone and if he will be late for the next person who has signed on the board he should inform the office by the telephone.
· To undertake long trip and short trip in Afghanistan cities.
· To fill in the vehicle log book properly.
· To wash the vehicle and keep it cleans all the time.
· To report promptly to logistic officer of any damage or repair needs to the assigned vehicle.
· Responsible to keep his car during the using official work ( outside of office ) .
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
All applications to be received by close of 04-August 2016
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information visit our website: www.acbar.org
Send your application letter and CV to: [email protected] with the subject matter as above for the respective position.