|دسته بندی:||حسابداری و مالی حسابداری|
|تاریخ ختم:||2019-12-25-(5 ماه مانده)|
|معاش:||As per organization policy per month|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||Organization for Health Promotion and Management(OHPM) | درباره Organization for Health Promotion and Management(OHPM)|
|تحصیلات:||BBA in business administration and Finance Degree|
|تجربه کاری:||2 of working experiences with NGOs or Audit سال|
The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
Computerized Accounting Program
The accountant will be in charge of monthly accountancy reports from Kabul and Provincial Offices Manager of the organization and helping Senior Finance / Finance Department in any financial Tasks. He/she will work under direct supervision of Finance Manager.
• Prepare and update accounting records financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns ensuring compliance with payment reporting and other tax requirements.
• Develop maintain and analyze budgets preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Prepare asset liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet profit and loss statement and other reports.
• Prepare financial vouchers such as payment voucher receive voucher transfer voucher withdrawal voucher and etc.
• Review supporting documents of payment voucher and provide feedbacks to field offices
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Liaise with managerial staff colleagues and staff; Checking of Monthly accounting reports with all the supporting documents.
• Enter the expenses in accounting software quick book to proper accounts./data entry of monthly accounting reports and preparing budget follow ups.
• To Controlling of all vouchers allocability reasonability and allow ability. And signing of the vouchers.
• To make sure that all vouchers include all the required supportive documents considering OHPM approved Threshold.
• To making sure that all vouchers are signed considering OHPM threshold.
• Filing of the vouchers and Archiving of the vouchers.
• Provide information and vouchers for Auditors both Internal and external.
• Check the Procurement Documents.
• Develop and draft monthly action plan and submit monthly reports to line supervisor.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی