Agriculture Senior Specialist
Agriculture Senior Specialist
|عنوان:||Agriculture Senior Specialist|
|تاریخ ختم:||2021-04-20-(1 هفته مانده)|
|معاش:||AFN 35 000|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||Noor Ensaf Tarin Group | درباره Noor Ensaf Tarin Group|
|تحصیلات:||Bachelor in Agriculture field|
|تجربه کاری:||At least 10 in Agriculture field سال|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Facilitate capacity-building activities and ensure adequate consultation and participation of associations/cooperatives staff farmers’ women and youth in the agriculture value chain.
• Develop Agriculture activities by introducing high quality of varieties and seedling; good agriculture practices; developing organic production sales and facilitate implementation of these activities;
• Facilitate identification of training needs prepare training materials and deliver training for trainers (ToT) demonstration plot conduct assessment and other services to organizations/farmers’ management and staff;
• Ensure that the project implemented according to work-plan
The employee will have duties and responsibilities in all agriculture sectors to provide information for the customers conducting farmers’ training participating in agriculture workshops conferences exhibitions and seminars.
• Work with state agencies in establishing support to associations/cooperatives on research; extension services standardization and licensing.
• Facilitate Agriculture technical linkages between organizations/farmers’ and government and entities.
• Provides technical support to associations/cooperatives to strengthen technical and managerial skills by coaching and training in best agricultural practices standardization licensing etc…
• Organizes and coordinates capacity building trainings and workshop for associations/cooperatives staff beneficiaries partners government staff private sectors on creating partnerships increasing quality of the firm in the sector of agriculture.
Learning Knowledge Management and Results Dissemination
• Attend relevant meetings technical working groups conferences etc. to share knowledge generated through project activities and leverage collaboration.
• Contribute to project M&E activities including data collection and reporting in coordination with the M&E team.
• Support the M&E and Communications teams to develop case studies and success stories from project activities.
• Conduct other duties as may be assigned by the firm chairman These essential functions are not to be interpreted as a complete statement of all duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other job related duties as required. All work responsibilities are subject to having performance goals and/or targets established.
Education and qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in agronomic sciences agroforestry rural development social and training engineering;
• Knowledge of Agriculture Sector horticulture value chain
Knowledge and understanding of modern agriculture of the global agriculture system.
• At least ten years of experience in the areas of horticulture /development and strengthening; managing demonstration plots and following up application of good agriculture practices;
• Experience of project planning implementation monitoring and evaluation.
• Previous work experience in abroad with private sector and Ngo’s in the sector of agricultural and greenhouses would be a strong asset.
• Strong communication interpersonal community level facilitation and coordination skills
The employee must have strong power of conducting farmers’ training
• Computer literacy good record keeping and report writing
• Strong teamwork skills and the ability to work in a multi partner initiatives
• Budget and financial management training need assessment and training facilitation
• Willingness to work in rural/marginal areas ability to work with minimum supervision
• Fluency in Pashto and Dari Knowledge and English is strong asset.
• The initial contract will be for one year with a probation period of three months and will be renewable depending on the candidates performance.
• The employee will cover accommodation and relocation costs.
The employee will cover and will pay sales percentage from the net income.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
To apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to NETG to the following electronic email address: [email protected] by April 20 2021.