Audit Officer for City Branchs
Audit Officer for City Branchs
|عنوان:||Audit Officer for City Branchs|
|مدت:||One year - Ext.|
|تاریخ ختم:||2020-08-11-(4 روز مانده)|
|معاش:||As per organization salary policy per month|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||New Kabul Bank | درباره New Kabul Bank|
|تحصیلات:||Bachelor or Master Degree|
|تجربه کاری:||1-2 سال|
- Bachelor degree (BBA B. Com& Economics) is required.
- For (BBA B. Com& economics) 1-2 years audit experience in financial institutions is required.
- Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal Dari and English) with all levels within the organization.
- Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge.
Purpose of the Job:
Assist the Operations Manager Internal Audit Services in developing and executing the IAD’s audit plan and take a lead role in the day to day execution of internal audits;
Contribute to the Internal Audit (IA) function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk Mgt control & governance processes
- Participate in opening meetings with Branch/Department to explain the scope and objectives of the audit engagement to concern departmental head/branch Managers provide an overview of all steps in the audit process.
- Develop a thorough understanding of department/branch processes in scope for assigned audits and document the processes. Identify and document inherent risks and controls within the operational processes.
- Develop a risk based test plan by selecting appropriate audit approach test procedures and sampling criteria based on professional judgment and departmentally defined internal audit methodology.
- Perform audit tests and prepare working papers in accordance with professional IIA standards and NKB’s IA methodology.
- Assist IA manager in the preparation of a concise and informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings and recommendations to the branch/department and senior management.
- Assists the Manager Internal Audit in the development of the draft annual internal audit plan.
- Supports the Manager Internal Audit in the development and implementation of the evolving IA methodology for New Kabul Bank.
- Contributes to the safeguarding of Bank’s assets by ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Perform consulting services at the branches and departments level as per approved internal Audit charter.
- Develops & maintains effective and professional working relationships with all levels of staff within the New Kabul Bank including branches and Departments.
- Conducts investigations of suspected internal fraud with proper approval IA department Heads.
- Collect co-ordinate and disseminate material for the quarterly Board’s Audit Committee/Board of supervisors meeting when ever need by department heads.
- Other responsibilities assigned by Internal Audit Department senior officials.
- Keep obsolete compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Meet the deadline of audit projects as per given time budget.
- Being initiative & complete the audit projects appropriately.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CV and educational and work certificates to
All candidates short-listed for interviews will be directly contacted.
Kindly copy the vacancy number and past it in your e-mail subject line with the position title otherwise you won’t be short listed.