|عنوان:|| CBHC/EPI Manager|
|دسته بندی:||صحی و طبی|
|مدت:||Three Months ( Extendable)|
|تاریخ ختم:|| 2019-04-25-(3 ماه پیش)|
|معاش:||NTA Salary Scale|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:|| Sanayee Development Organization (SDO) | درباره Sanayee Development Organization (SDO)|
|تحصیلات:||Health professional (Doctor with CBHC/EPI trainings).|
|تجربه کاری:||At least 3 Management experience in CBHC/EPI سال|
- Education: Health professional (Doctor with CBHC/EPI trainings).
- Work Experience: At least 3 years Management experience in CBHC/EPI
- Skills: Good communication and diplomacy skills
- Languages: Fluency in English and Local Language(s)
- General: Ability to travel in and to stay overnight in the provinces unaccompanied.
- Experience of Obstetric training for midwifes
In CBHC Field:
- Provide overall leadership to CBHC services and ensure implementation of CBHC policy strategic plan according to Basic Package of Health Services in SDO targeted provinces.
- Regular supervision and monitoring from SDO targeted provinces (Kabul Zabul and Faryab).
- Arrangement of trainings for provincial CBHC officers and work on improvement of their capacities.
- Supervision and monitoring from CHS and CHW trainings.
- Conduct on the job training for CBHC officers and CHSs during field visits.
- Have a strong coordination with MoPH- CBHC Department.
- Encourage of communities to improve health services.
- Identification of importance of training to CHSs and CHWs.
- To monitor and check monthly reports of provincial CBHC Officers.
- Prepare all necessary reporting and documenting tools for provincial offices.
- Focus on quality of community health services.
- Attend all CBHC related meetings at national level.
- Make strong coordination and good relation with CBHC related stakeholders
- Ensure quality EPI services are being provided in all BPHS and EPHS HFs in targeted areas
- Assist provincial EPI Officers in EPI related planning budgeting and reporting process.
- Assist the health management team in Kabul in designing new project proposals/concept notes and developing new strategies
- Provide technical assistance and on the job training to all existing EPI officers at the field level
- Conduct supportive supervision of existing BPHS and EPHS health facilities
- weigh overall EPI indicators of all health facilities and come up with viable recommendations for further improvement
- Monitor and tracking of EPI activities through field visits collection and analysis of information/data and providing feedback for improvement.
- Represent SDO in EPI relevant workshops taskforces and meetings in Kabul
- Any other task given by line manger
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and apply Via E-mail to: [email protected]
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed;
Main Office Address
St: 06 Old Taimani District 04
|ایمیل:|| [email protected]|