Bachelor degree in business administration or relevant fields
Minimum 3 of relevant experience سال
• Three years’ experience with bachelor degree in business administration
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills including (i) a full working knowledge of English (ii) fluency in one national language and good reading writing listening and speaking skill
Job Summery & Purpose:
The Child Protection officer is responsible to assist the Provincial project coordinator to implement and monitor all the projects undertaken by OHW in Faryab province especially the Holistic and Community-based Child Protection System Strengthening in Afghanistan project. She will work closely with the field staff and directly under the Provincial project coordinator s/he will report to the Provincial project coordinator and Programme Manager. The protection officer must be well-organized disciplined accountable committed trustworthy focused self-motivated capable of self-managing and responsible. She must be a good communicator patient and a good educator in explaining to the junior staff the project activities. The Protection officer must have a very good understanding of the child protection and general protection and development sector as she will implement all field activities in coordination with the Provincial Project Coordinator. She/he will also be responsible to represent OHW at regional and local level providing the training and coordination meetings to Governmental and International NGOs or institutions when the Provincial Project Coordinator is not present in the region/office or on her request.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide support to the Provincial Project Coordinator in program quality overall coordination protection and monitoring of field works.
2. Develop and providing the child protect and promote child right material
3. Submit progress reports to Provincial Project Coordinator and Programme Manager.
4. Under take regular field visit on program quality and Provide recommendations and feedback on field team performance considering roles and regulations of organization donor and government.
5. Establishment of community and school based groups such as CBCPN student council and PTSA.
6. Establishment of community center in coordination with center facilitator and social worker.
7. To conduct various trainings for the CBCPNs CPAN staff children groups center facilitators parents Employers student’s councils and PTSA.
8. Review program documents reports and detailed implementation plans to ensure that child protection issues and child rights approaches are integrated.
9. Regular visit to the assigned field to participate and facilitate CBCPNs CPAN monthly meetings and informal meetings.
10. To participate and facilitate monthly DCPAN meetings at the district level.
11. To participate and facilitate weekly and monthly meetings with staff to review the Details Implementation Plan (DIP).
12. To participate in all formal and informal meetings of children parents and community leaders monthly meetings.
13. Initiate community dialogues to expend community awareness.
14. Conduct induction meetings with families teachers community and other stakeholders to establish children group.
15. Initiate need assessment to find the exact needs of the community centers and maintenance.
16. Referral of children (15-17 years old children) to vocational/ apprenticeship opportunities based on their interest and abilities.
17. To monitor the Vocational training and Income Generation Activities process.
18. Facilitate the distribution of material and toolkits during the project period
19. Compile and generate the training reports conducted in provinces.
20. Attend meetings with provincial level with deferent stakeholders.
21. Provide technical support to child protection officers and social workers.
22. To report and document all project activities.
23. Any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter with updated CVs to OHW’s HR department by – [email protected] Applications should be received by OHW’s HR department on 16-May-2021 before 4:00 PM. And clearly indicate the vacancy number and job title (Child Protection Officer /457) in their email subject line. Otherwise their applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a Test/interview.