High School certificate required Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent desired.
At least two سال
At least one year of administrative experience preferably with an international organization.
· Previous experience with financial duties including handling of petty cash.
· High School certificate required Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent desired.
· Fluent in Dari/Pashto with strong English Language skills.
The Admin/Finance Assistant is responsible for the financial clerical and administrative tasks in their assigned Regional Service Center. S/he will handle petty cash disbursements advances and maintain accurate records of payments and replenishments. She/he will ensure that all Organization rules and policies will be implemented.
· To maintain up-to-date book keeping of the projects
· To manage and track petty cash account
· Ensure data is entered and transactions are properly recorded and computerized
· To prepare monthly expenses reports and maintain clear records of monthly cash book and bank book balance
· To scan financial documents on regular basis for proper recording process
· To ensure that all accounting is done as per the rules and have them ready for auditing
· To prepare all types of vouchers (Advance Expense and Receipt vouchers).
· To process and track all payments of the project.
· To properly handle operational expenses of the project.
· To attend meetings especially relevant to his/her scope of work while being well-equipped with update accurate and relevant information and recording minutes of the meetings.
· To be responsible for Physical inventory count and updating it any time required in both hard and soft.
· To file all financial documents and label the files as advised by the system
· To manage the overall administration of office.
· To manage filing system (employment records correspondence meeting minutes and etc…)
· To follow up on administrative activities related to the project and the organization
· To prepare and maintain and inventory list of the goods and equipment’s
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Application submission: Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter with updated CVs to HR Department.
Note “please add Title of Position on which you applied for and the province in the Subject line