CHNE/CME Hostel Manager
|عنوان:|| CHNE/CME Hostel Manager|
|مدت:||three months extendable for three years|
|تاریخ ختم:|| 2019-01-20-(6 ماه پیش)|
|معاش:||As per Organization policy|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:|| Baran | درباره Baran|
|تحصیلات:||High school graduation required|
|تجربه کاری:||At least three سال|
High school graduation required
· 3 years’ experience in administration hostel management facility maintenance and/ or in related field.
· Experience with governmental organizations and/or non-governmental organizations preferred.
· General experience of hostel setting administration procedures
· Having computers skills particularly with MS- Office Package
· Good communication skills verbal and written; written and spoken English Dari and Pashto
· Ability to work well in a cross-cultural environment-
· Good adaptability and ability to work under pressure
· High level of integrity independence and initiative
The Hostel Manager in close coordination with CHNE course coordinator is responsible for taking care of issues related to the CHNE course hostel.
Maintain a healthy safe and clean environment at the hostel at all times.
Handle Hostel matters:
Manage Hostel Students
Ensuring that their documents are renewal on time (Good conduct certificate good health).
Ability to use computer marketing.
Ensure that the hostel is kept clean and in good living order for all students and staff.
Monitor and track daily Student attendance and ensure that attendance record of Students is maintained properly in the hostel and office.
Keep course coordinator informed regarding supplies needed for hostel in a timely manner.
Report any broken damaged/destroyed or stolen equipment of the hostel to the course coordinator immediately.
Establish and maintain a suitable filing system at the hostel
Maintain inventory lists of hostels’ goods and properties updated
Preparing and submission of activity reports to course coordinator on monthly basis
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Application submission: Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter with updated CVs to HR Department:
Note “please add Title of Position on which you applied for and the province in the Subject line
|ایمیل:|| [email protected]|