|عنوان:|| Data Collector|
|دسته بندی:||آموزش و تعلیمی|
|تاریخ ختم:|| 2021-06-16-(5 روز مانده)|
|معاش:||As per Organization salary scale|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:|| The Aga Khan University, Academic Projects Afghanistan(AKU-APA) | درباره The Aga Khan University, Academic Projects Afghanistan(AKU-APA)|
|شهر:|| هلمند, ننگرهار, Zabul|
|تحصیلات:||Students or graduated in medicine public health social sciences anthropology or psychology|
|تجربه کاری:||At least 3 work experience in the related fi سال|
- Students or graduated in medicine public health social sciences anthropology or psychology
- At least two previous experiences of data collection in a remote location
- At least two previous experiences of data collection on sensitive matters
- At least two previous experiences in data collection in the health sector
- Capable of handling situation with distressing interviewees (e.g. training in psychology first aid previous experience of referring participants for psychosocial support)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Afghanistan health system
- Excellent communication skills in Dari and Pashto.
- Very good communication skills in English (being able to attend the training in English).
- Can demonstrate empathy
- Available for the whole period of data collection
- Willingness to travel to unsecure areas
- Willingness to travel in remote places and being away from home for more than a week
- Strong motivation
- Driven by the quality of the work
- Attend training for data collection
- Field-test the topic guides
- Actively participate in the revision of the topic guides
- Conduct interviews in remote part of Afghanistan
- Ensure confidentiality of the interviews
- Audio-record interviews
- Transfer safely the data to the data collector coordinator
- Brief daily with the data collection coordinator
- Work in a collaborative way with other data collectors
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
- Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their applications and resume through email in one file to: [email protected] no later than June 16 2021.
- The email subject line must be ‘Data collector AKU-APA 05/2021’.
AKU-APA is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|ایمیل:|| [email protected]|