Dy. Chief Internal Auditor
Dy. Chief Internal Auditor
|عنوان:||Dy. Chief Internal Auditor|
|مدت:||One year - Ext.|
|تاریخ ختم:||2020-08-16-(1 هفته مانده)|
|معاش:||As per organization salary policy per month|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||New Kabul Bank | درباره New Kabul Bank|
|تحصیلات:||Bachelor or Master Degree|
|تجربه کاری:||5-7 سال|
- University graduate in accounting finance administration or business.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a Bank’s structures risk internal controls processes procedures and services.
- 5-7 years of audit experience preferably in Banking/Finance.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical skills in proposing well-founded conclusions.
- Well-developed writing skills sufficient to prepare material involving interpretation analysis assessment and reports.
- Participation in ongoing educational programs to upgrade skills.
- Demonstrated initiative autonomy adaptability maturity and sound judgment
- Demonstrated compliance to the Professional code of Ethics and standards for the Professional practice of Internal auditing according to the Institute of Internal auditors.
- Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values consistent with NKB’s culture.
- Ability to stand firm on difficult issues when required.
- Demonstrated job commitment and personal flexibility to meet changing expectations.
Purpose of the Job:
The Dy. Chief Internal Auditor is primarily responsible for overseeing and managing Governance Risk management and internal control within the Bank in collaboration with CIA ensuring that the New Kabul Bank and its employees are complying:
- With regulatory requirements
- With internal policies and procedures
Dy. CIA is responsible for reviewing and evaluating the adequacy and functioning of the New Kabul Bank’s risk management control and governance processes; ensuring that risks are appropriately identified and managed; significant financial managerial and operational information is accurate reliable and timely; quality and continuous improvement are fostered in the Bank’s control process; employees’ actions are in compliance with policies standards procedures and applicable laws and regulation and significant legislative or regulatory issues impacting the organization are recognized and addressed properly.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement the approved Risk Based Annual Audit Plan including any special tasks or projects requested by Chief Internal Auditor.
- Assist the Chief Internal Auditor in developing the Annual Risk Based Plan
- Review and made sure IA manager is developing a proper and comprehensive plan for each audit projects in-line with IAD Annual Risk Based Audit plan by understanding NKB’s internal audit policy.
- Review the identify emerging issues that may impact annual risk based audit plan.
- Make sure and review the internal audit managers are training the audit staff well could handle the audit projects in a professional manner.
- Analyze NKB financial operational and management processes and system control effectiveness and efficiency in view to improve them and propose value-added recommendations.
- Evaluate the adequacy of system design risk management and internal control framework in meeting business operational and control objectives.
- Assist in the investigation of significant suspected fraudulent activities within the NKB Internal Audit Department Page 2 of 3 New Kabul Bank and notify Department head.
- Provide assurance that operations and process confirm to current NKB’s policies and procedures.
- Provide technical and analytical support to the Department Head.
- Perform consulting services beyond internal audit assurance services to assist CIA in meetings its objectives. Examples may include facilitation process design and advisory services.
- Provide annual assessment on the adequacy and effectiveness of the IAD processes for controlling its activities and managing its risks
- Provide a summary report to the Chief Internal Auditor on audit findings and any significant risks or breakdown in the control structure of bank.
- Provide information periodically on the status of the annual audit plan and the sufficiency of department resources.
- As directed by Chief Internal Auditor carry out specific projects or investigations.
- Provide value added consulting services when needed.
- Lead special investigations involving fraud control failures
Self/Staff Development & Teamwork:
- Provide guidance and mentoring to staff by providing direction and coaching; impart specialized skills and or knowledge to other audit officers & deputy internal audit manager through peer discussions and cooperation on cross-functional audits coaching and performance management.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement by sharing best practices and good experience.
- Conduct regular team meetings during assignments/projects.
- Assist in managing staff resources ensuring they are efficiently and effectively deployed in audit projects.
- Maintain on-going relationships with auditee (Branches & Departments).
- Make internal presentations as required by IAD for training purpose.
- Keep abreast of changes in laws regulations professional standards and changes in the NKB that could affect the business risk profile.
- Continue self-development to expand or maintain an understanding of the NKB goals.
- Maintain a strict level of confidentiality on all matters reviewed.
- Keep obsolete compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Conformance with internal audit Department Policy & Charter.
- Meet the deadline of audit projects as per given time budget to finalize the reports
- Compliance with IIA definition & code ethics.
- Proper report writing with sufficient/adequate supporting documents
- Up-gradation of knowledge & skills by attending the related workshop.
- Be punctual & meet the office timing.
- Team work and collaboration.
- Review proper maintenance of audit projects working paper file (W.P).
- Being initiative & complete the audit projects appropriately.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CV and educational and work certificates to
All candidates short-listed for interviews will be directly contacted.
Kindly copy the vacancy number and past it in your e-mail subject line with the position title otherwise you won’t be short listed.