Dy. Financial Audit Manager
Dy. Financial Audit Manager
|عنوان:||Dy. Financial Audit Manager|
|مدت:||One year - Ext.|
|تاریخ ختم:||2020-08-16-(1 هفته مانده)|
|معاش:||As per organization salary policy per month|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||New Kabul Bank | درباره New Kabul Bank|
|تجربه کاری:||1-2 سال|
- University graduate in accounting finance administration or business.
- 1-2 years of audit experience preferably in the financial services (Banking environment).
- Ability to think “outside the box” and apply creative and constructive thinking to propose recommendations for improvements to internal processes control procedures and policies.
- Demonstrated job commitment and personal flexibility to meet changing expectations.
Purpose of the Job:
TheDy. Financial Manager Internal Audit is responsible for evaluating the adequacy and functioning of the New Kabul Bank’s risk management control and governance processes; ensuring that risks are appropriately identified and managed; significant financial managerial and operational information is accurate reliable and timely; quality and continuous improvement are fostered in the Bank’s control process; employees’ actions are in compliance with policies standards procedures and applicable laws and regulation and significant legislative or regulatory issues impacting the organization are recognized and addressed properly.
- Assist the Financial Manager Internal AuditImplement the approved Risk Based Annual Audit Plan including any special tasks or projects requested by Mgr IAD.
- Evaluate and assess significant merging/consolidation functions and new or changing services processes operations and control processes coincident with their development implementation and or/expansion.
- Analyze NKB financial operational and management processes and system control effectiveness and efficiency in view to improve them and propose value-added recommendations.
- Evaluate the adequacy of system design risk management and internal control framework in meeting business operational and control objectives.
- Provide annual assessment on the adequacy and effectiveness of the IAD processes for controlling its activities and managing its risks.
- Provide a summary report to the Chief Internal Auditor on audit findings and any significant risks or breakdown in the control structure of bank.
- As directed by Chief Internal Auditor carry out specific projects or investigations.
- Provide value added consulting services when needed.
Self/Staff Development & Teamwork
- Provide guidance and mentoring to staff by providing direction and coaching; impart specialized skills and or knowledge to other audit officers & deputy internal audit manager through peer discussions and cooperation on cross-functional audits coaching and performance management.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement by sharing best practices and good experience.
- Maintain on-going relationships with auditees (Branches & Departments).
- Make internal presentations as required by IAD for training purpose.
- Maintain a strict level of confidentiality on all matters reviewed.
- Keep obsolete compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Being initiative & complete the audit projects appropriately.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CV and educational and work certificates to
All candidates short-listed for interviews will be directly contacted.
Kindly copy the vacancy number and past it in your e-mail subject line with the position title otherwise you won’t be short listed.