|شناسه پست:||MoMP/PSU/AGASP/ Environmental Specialist 21-004|
|تاریخ ختم:||2021-03-03-(2 هفته مانده)|
|معاش:||As per NTA Salary Scale (Grade C)|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||Ministry of Mines & Petroleum | درباره Ministry of Mines & Petroleum|
|تجربه کاری:||5 سال|
• A Bachelor of Science degree from a recognized university on Environmental Science or Environmental Management with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field of environmental science/environmental management and master degree is preferred in these fields.
• Experience on donor funded projects and prior implementation of World Bank safeguards is an advantage.
• Prior experience in World Bank funded projects will be a further advantage.
• Strong analytical and report writing skills
• Understanding and knowledge of Environmental impacts assessments
• Identify and define technical and administrative problems identify and evaluate alternative solutions and select and implement the best alternative
• Familiarity of the Afghanistan environmental legal and regulatory framework
• Capability to prepare plan correction reports
• Review proposed projects to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
• Communicate effectively in oral and written form
• Computer literacy and knowledge of standard PC software packages (MS. Excel PowerPoint Word etc.) is essential
Under the Direct Supervision of AGAS Project Environmental Specialist is responsible to Ensure timely preparation of site specific Environmental Assessments (EAs) /Environmental Management Plans (EMPs) for sub-projects as necessary (depending on screening outcome and guidance provided in the ESMF and ESMPs); co-ordinate with MoMP for hiring technical assistance where necessary and for review and endorsement of these safeguard documents.
The Environmental Specialist will report to Environmental and social team leader and relevant project director The Environmental Specialist shall adhere to the deliverables requirements in an accurate and timely manner
• In consultation of the Environmental and Social team leader develop an action plan based on job description.
• Provide overall policy and technical direction for environmental safeguards management under the Project (as defined by the Environmental and Social Management Framework (ESMF) and the World Bank Environmental and Social Framework.
• Ensure environmental analysis is carried out for each sub-project as soon as conceptual technical design and scope have been defined; Closely co-ordinate with the MoMP for review and endorsement of the screening decision and recommendation.
• Gather information for environmental screening of project sites via site visits analysis of photographic evidence from sites maps etc.
• Ensure timely preparation of site specific Environmental Assessments (EAs) /Environmental Management Plans (EMPs) for sub-projects as necessary (depending on screening outcome and guidance provided in the ESMF and ESMPs); co-ordinate with MoMP for hiring technical assistance where necessary and for review and endorsement of these safeguard documents
• Ensure consistency of safeguard documents with national environmental regulations; work with the MoMP to obtain necessary clearances from the National environmental Protection agency and other relevant regulatory agencies for sub-projects where applicable.
• Co-ordinate closely with the Engineers and Technical officers managing project implementation in the project area and provide necessary technical assistance to facilitate the implementation management and monitoring of environmental safeguards and environmental management plans.
• Ensure that applicable measures in the EMP are included in the design and condition on compliance with EMP is included in the bidding documents
• Ensure compliance with EMPs during the construction period and maintain close co-ordination with the site engineer of the implementing agency and the Environmental focal point of the contractor.
• Conduct monitoring visits where possible or partake in photo documentation of project sites during implementation to conduct monitoring of site works via coordination with project implementation teams.
• Execute any other tasks assign by the line manager according to laws and regulations.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Expression of interest (including CV and three references with official email addresses in word file) should be sent to the email address below by no later than March 3 2021 at 16:00 hrs.
Applicants must mention (MoMP/PSU/AGASP/ Environmental Specialist 21-004) in the subject line of their emails if not the candidate application will not be consider.
Attention: Development Projects HR Unit 4th Floor Main Building Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP) at Abdul Haq Square.
Shafiqur Rahman Qaseri: Projects HR Coordinator
Contact Number: 93 (0) 783130104